Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookies brand is waaay overpriced. they have some decent strains, but not any better than you can find from smaller, craft-type growers. it's definitely not worth like $60-70/eighth that they demand

smoking on some obama kush lately (think it's a cali pheno which evolved in oregon). it rips
One thing I'd note about cookies brand is they want to focus more in terps/taste and not necessarily potency.

Had their melonatta last year. Enjoyed it a lot, both taste and effects

Got The Soap and Gelatti this month. Gelatti's a bit of a miss (for me) all around. Taste is flat and effects are like a mid day weak hybrid.

The soap though. It's a winner.

not a review but been happy with the fury edge I picked up awhile back, it's nice that it's usb-c since I usually forget to charge it and dont have to wait too long when I realize it's dead. :lol:

still roll up tho, I like the rice papers by vibes.

How much should it be? This is what I'm getting BTW...https://www.instagram.com/fidelhydro/?hl=en
IL has among the highest prices in the country for legal MJ.

Cookies has a contract with a grower in the state. The grower kind of sucks and thus the cookies drops have been limited. When they do drop cookies, its typically 70 an 8th. Which is about 10 more than the average 8th's medical price.

160 for a quad is major taxing. But what should it cost? Cant say. Gotta compare pricing to your area.

IL has among the highest prices in the country for legal MJ.

Cookiew has a contract with a grower in the state. The grower kind of sucks and thus the cookies drops have been limited. When they do drop cookies, its typically 70 an 8th. Which is about 10 more than the average 8th's medical price.

160 for a quad is major taxing. But what should it cost? Cant say. Gotta compare pricing to your area.

I live in NYC.

How much should good quality bud cost for a quarter?

I live in NYC.

How much should good quality bud cost for a quarter?
Black market? Grey market? Legal?

I'm not in NYC and never have been so I cant speak to y'alls pricing. But the above will have a large effect on pricing. Black market being the cheapest. My black market pricing was about 160 - 200 an ounce. 240 - 250 for "exotics"...hate that ****ing term.

Grey market is slightly more expensive but not much. Ounces will probably stay at the 250 or above range.

Legal? I think yall finna get ****ed lol. Gotta see who is out there shaping the laws for legal bud. If its these MSO's that set up the law here in IL then prepare your anus. Our legal pricing for med is 60 an 8th of "premium flower" with no to minimal taxing on top of that. You buy popcorn flower and then you can actually be at about 40 - 50 an 8th.

And then our rec users get taxed hard on top of the above pricing. Add about 15 dollars on the flower prcing. And any product over 35 percent thc then faces a 30 percent tax on the purchase.

20210408_154906.jpg
20210408_155157.jpg

tbh ive seen 1/4s at the dispensary(medical) for as low as $30 but if you doing hand to hand then you probably paying $80 for a 1/8.

just depends where you are and what quality.

I pay $40 for good quality 8ths any flavor on the menu delivered to me. 20-30 for mids of sour or haze uptown in the heights. $40-50 per gram of wax. I can’t mess with them hipster dealers and their $60+ 8ths at all.
Where? :nerd:
Anyone near DC has a decent go to with good prices like that?

I never noticed before someone told me but if you see there’s usually a bunch of little holes on bud from the dispensary. The dude I used to grab from explained it to me, most states have a certain level of “dryness” bud has to be in order to avoid mold and stuff. Dryness, huge quantities being grown close together, and general stress on the plant causes those little holes. I think he said it’s called the bud “hermaphroditing” but I could be wrong I don’t really remember for sure

Compare bud from your regular weed man next to dispensary and you’ll notice there’s never those holes

I thought it might just be here in MA but it’s on yours too. I can see tiny little ones on the tip of the nug to the right too
6759CC0D-EBB5-4B49-9947-E0582AF64E65.jpeg

I was rolling up frontos for years but ever since I had to take a few weeks off and then came back to smoking they’re kinda gross which is crazy to me
I been on the raw hemp papers now and I like them

that 2-3 weeks off killed my tolerance :lol: . I used to be able to chill, face 2 blunts in a row within like an hour and I’d be fine
now I can’t finish a regular sized joint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom