Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if its just me but a lot of the dispensary stuff turns to dust when you grind it
Because they tend to over dry to prevent mold

My brother gave me some nugs he grew. They look good and all but smell and taste hella earthy which I can’t stand
Wonder how you get rid of that

He probably didnt cure them properly or at all, google it, you still can.

Because they tend to over dry to prevent mold

He probably didnt cure them properly or at all, google it, you still can.
Yessir, smell and taste come out during the curing process. If you have a local hydro store, see if they have Grove Bags and just throw the bud in there. They regulate the humidity in the bag which needs to be at a certain percent…~62% RH

I don’t think it is as definitive as one method of growing is better than the other. Plants receive water and minerals the same way through their roots whether the mineral (ex. Nitrogen) comes from a synthetic or organic source.

There are pros and cons to both methods, but it mostly comes down to the grower, genetics and dry/cure/trim.
Bingo

I don’t think it is as definitive as one method of growing is better than the other. Plants receive water and minerals the same way through their roots whether the mineral (ex. Nitrogen) comes from a synthetic or organic source.

There are pros and cons to both methods, but it mostly comes down to the grower, genetics and dry/cure/trim.
Anywhere on can read about pros and cons of synthetic vs organic minerals?

just the nutrients used to grow faster and yield more. some actually have "grape" and "lemon" as flavorings. usually those nugs you see that are incredibly dense are using synthetics.
pgr-picture-917x516.png

Now a great grower will not have your bud looking like this left nug haha but the photo shows pretty much what i meant. the right plant had synthetics used to increase yield n potency. i would say most bud is grown this way now. the naturally grown bud will taste better, the high is better imo, and you dont have to worry about how itll mess with your body later on. I am not a botanist or scientist i just know that i enjoy dabbing and smoking buds and hash grown cleaner more.
My homie grows and his bud looks like the one on the left .. **** I need to go link with him soon .. 😂

Anywhere on can read about pros and cons of synthetic vs organic minerals?

Good Gardening Practices Outweigh Fertilizer Type/Selection Every Time.

I Know Synthetic Gardeners (Most) Who’s Flower Even The Most Seasoned Smoker Couldn’t Tell Wasn’t Grown “Organically”. I Also Know Several Organic Farmers Whom You’d Swear Grow The Best Herb You’ve Ever Seen Or Tasted :smokin

Let’s Play A Game In Fact….

1) Synthetic Or Organic?
BE0E85E0-160E-47BF-9E83-BF176691F678.jpeg

2) Synthetic Or Organic?
A8DB49DB-B604-4087-A8E1-C1F7E48B6398.jpeg

3) Synthetic Or Organic?
AA5E7B35-B15D-4A62-A6A0-E110E8B18076.jpeg

4) Synthetic Or Organic?
8E6D19BC-27A7-4A43-A953-6A438E6CB0B7.jpeg

Last edited:

Good Gardening Practices Outweigh Fertilizer Type/Selection Every Time.

I Know Synthetic Gardeners (Most) Who’s Flower Even The Most Seasoned Smoker Couldn’t Tell Wasn’t Grown “Organically”. I Also Know Several Organic Farmers Whom You’d Swear Grow The Best Herb You’ve Ever Seen Or Tasted :smokin

Let’s Play A Game In Fact….

1) Synthetic Or Organic?
BE0E85E0-160E-47BF-9E83-BF176691F678.jpeg

2) Synthetic Or Organic?
A8DB49DB-B604-4087-A8E1-C1F7E48B6398.jpeg

3) Synthetic Or Organic?
AA5E7B35-B15D-4A62-A6A0-E110E8B18076.jpeg

4) Synthetic Or Organic?
8E6D19BC-27A7-4A43-A953-6A438E6CB0B7.jpeg

1. Syn
2. Syn
3. Org
4. Org

just the nutrients used to grow faster and yield more. some actually have "grape" and "lemon" as flavorings. usually those nugs you see that are incredibly dense are using synthetics.
pgr-picture-917x516.png

Now a great grower will not have your bud looking like this left nug haha but the photo shows pretty much what i meant. the right plant had synthetics used to increase yield n potency. i would say most bud is grown this way now. the naturally grown bud will taste better, the high is better imo, and you dont have to worry about how itll mess with your body later on. I am not a botanist or scientist i just know that i enjoy dabbing and smoking buds and hash grown cleaner more.
pgr-picture-917x516.png

Usually the best indicator of PGR use in flower would be an over abundance of orange hairs on the buds. obviously the presence of some orange hairs is a good thing but if you get some bud with a ton of orange hairs, I would avoid it.

The only real way to be certain about PGR is to get it tested specifically for that.

Not liking the fluffy weed trend going on right now. Had a zip in a cup for 2 days now and it's still not "dry" they definitely used some type of preservatives on this batch :lol:

It sounds like you are smoking "Larf"

The farmer has to let it grow and dry longer.
:lol: I don't even know what larf is (light and really fluffy?) but I think you're right. Told my dude he's falling off he gonna need a new plug.

Last edited:
Crazy glass exhibit in Philly last night for Mike Raman and Chris Carlson.

I’ll post some pics once they roll out on da gram.
Chris Is A BEAST!

Had To Pass On That 1st Piece Made On His New Herby For A Recent Sneaker Purchase And It STINGS :ohwell:

Looking Forward To Pics :nerd:

Might Be Headed To Evan Shores 5MM Show Today For A Mini Banger For This Lil’ Guy
3056AADD-60FA-4E07-B0B4-C64E4F902230.jpeg

Chris Is A BEAST!

Had To Pass On That 1st Piece Made On His New Herby For A Recent Sneaker Purchase And It STINGS :ohwell:

Looking Forward To Pics :nerd:

Might Be Headed To Evan Shores 5MM Show Today For A Mini Banger For This Lil’ Guy
3056AADD-60FA-4E07-B0B4-C64E4F902230.jpeg
Chris Carlson is one of my favorite artists and Mike’s work complements his style really, really well. Some of the nicer pieces I’ve seen as of late.

I just got over a cold... or at least I thought I did. Went to the NY State if Mind tour last Tuesday. We had at least 4 blunts rolled for the concert and I dunno how many we smoked before and after. Tried rapping damn near every song and almost lost my voice. Didnt feel so hot the next day but continued to smoke and drink because my friend was in town. Day before the Wiz concert I knew I wasnt well but still said I was gonna go because the tickets were already paid for and I had to drop my friend off at the airport in STL anyway.

So we went to the concert on Saturday, only rolled 2 blunts because I really didnt feel like smoking... but its a Wiz Khalifa concert, so **** that. Anyway had to walk to the venue from my hotel room in the rain, both ways. By the time I got back I felt like death. The 2 hour drive back home the next day was even worse.

After that I ate healthy and didnt smoke or drink for an entire week. My buddy came over yesterday, so I rolled up... thinking I was well enough to smoke. Man I swear that blunt made me relapse and I felt my head getting warmer immediately after.

I feel fine today, but moral of the story... if youre sick .. dont smoke, as it weakens your immune system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom