NY Come Pick Up Another L

9) Shortage of women.

San Francisco is NOT a nice place for a heterosexual man to date. So many of the women are hideous, androgynous, ultra-liberal feminist with no femininity. Guys start to do crazy things when there aren’t enough girls around. Men here start to think that they need to run marathons, or cook like a chef, or be a DJ, or comedian, or be a billionaire (yes, with a b, millionaires are pretty common) — to get girls

link said girls smelling like pachouli oil out there :lol:

Yo, I think I saw ONE nice phatty out there.

ONE, in a whole week of bar hopping and exploring.

There was a stunning lack of built "women of color" out there.

Lots of cute Asians but other than that, the selection was horrendous if you like brown women.

Dudes are sensitive.

Ultra.

Yea that dude was from NY and got beat up...

Does that change the fact that the defacto SF city flag is the rainbow and it's overpriced, overrated, and populated by drones of tech yuppies and professional homeless people?

Every place in the world has a "hood". I'm sure SF is no different. You're the one that brought up the soft talk. I'm not superman but I know how to carry myself on whatever part of the globe.

Y'all keep hating on NYC but know this, there is no shortage of pretty women. Hop on the 1 train at any given time and you'll be amazed at the pretty women you see

Fragile, funny.

Some Oakland kids kids that were terrorizing the locals in Union Square, tried grilling me and I calmly replied "I'm not from out here, B. You already know what it is with me." They nodded, went across the street and weakly jumped a local Asian kid.

No one from Frisco should be calling anyone soft :lol:

At no point did I feel a tinge of fear out there. More disgust that people lived like that.

Y'all been talking about NYC for decades don't get hurt when someone speaks the truth about your overrated hometown.
Kinda think u sellin wolf tix with that Asian kid story.

But for real. The city is terrible nowadays. They look down on folks that have kids and treat pets better that humans.The elite fd Frisco and a lotta real ones bounced.

NYC ain’t that hardcore either. Stop acting like All yall cutthroat lol.. Was out there 4/20 in queens (last metro stop from jfk)burning blunts with Jamaican uber drivers @ 3AM laughing and talking that ****. Fresh off the plane from SFO. But instead of saying y’all soft imma say NYC cool as fuh.

That being said, you and the new gentrified SF have something in common. U both suck

:lol: at coming to the conclusion of SF is soft based on Union Sq. area which is catered to getting tourist dollars out of Europeans and rich chinese folks shopping at all the high end boutiques etc. Next time you go to SF go to the southern half of the city more specifically Sunnydale, Hunters Point, Potrero Hill projects, and call them boys soft there

I never heard of someone getting confronted in Union Square, you took an L by even stopping for those dudes. Hard to believe Oakland dudes going around like that in that part of the city anyways unless they're shopping. Oakland people usually only go to the city of they're visiting fam/friends or shopping.

Yall do know and its a fact on news

Nyc has more single ladies than part of cali. Tech industry is od male

Back
Top Bottom