NY Subway Riders.... Y'all ever see the pack of rats in the middle platform at Columbus circle??

yo!! i was chilling at the A,C,D,B stop at 59th street and in the middle platform that doesent get used is just filled with rodents running around. an MTAemployee waiting for the train with me said that they hang out there in the packs waiting for the garbage to get dumped. for real though the MTA needs to getthat cleaned up.... i'm trying to post pics in a minute

mta ftl. my usual 45minutes ride on the f train home was almost doubled today. Three dollars soon for this!?

i hated commuting to school in the city cuz of the train..

mta needs to stop trying to charge more for less..

Ah man, I'm at fitty ninth all the time. Gotta check these rats outs.

But word, $3 is where it needs to end. I'm gonna start driving everywhere soon.

i ride the blue line and the green line but ive never seen rats round there.... but then again its not what your talking about lmao.... ima stay tuned intothis thread for pics

laugh.gif
mta issued slingshots for transit workers to take care of the rats. mypops talkin bout them rats be huge, my dad told me he seen master splinter down there i was dyin

think thats gross...be at the 163rd c station late night...rats are chillin on the bench wit u and playin tag on the platform
smh.gif

ive officially seen one on the platform. Im about to start rollin with them taking underground caverns if this $3 fare starts >_>

MTA wildin' with the prices, I'm so glad I'm off the trains come March.

roll.gif
at the rat jokes. Nah but the biggest I seen was the size of a cat, andon the platform too.

How a rat chased my boys little cousin on 145th D train. %!$% was hilarious you woulda thought the rat would get scared when she started yelling. %!$% juststarted chasin after her. lmaooo, by the way shes like 5.

Yeah, I take the train from Columbus Circle everyday. They're also chillin' by the last car on the 1 train going downtown at the same stop.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

laugh.gif
mta issued slingshots for transit workers to take care of the rats. my pops talkin bout them rats be huge, my dad told me he seen master splinter down there i was dyin

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

laugh.gif
mta issued slingshots for transit workers to take care of the rats. my pops talkin bout them rats be huge, my dad told me he seen master splinter down there i was dyin

Lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've seen the rats there for years. Back when I was at Fordham, I would see them all the time. Honestly, I don't understand the point of that middleplatform.

I used to be at Columbus Circle all the time.

I know exactly what you're talking about. They get busy. Rats chasing rats at noon.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom