NYC BASKETBALL BALLERS NT ....... EDIT**** LA VENICE BEACH EDITION hmmm?!!?!?!?

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Henz was right, it was a ghost town AGAIN.....

Props to bijald0331, real talk this dude can shoot...Really Shoot.....

We ran a full and he scored his teams first 8/9 pts, on 3's and long 2's....( fresh was guardin him
tongue.gif

And just to show off  after the game he picked up the ball and hit a miraculous shot from 3/4 court......TWICE...
sick.gif
...(2/4)

Chi-town NT'ers, be proud.....He showed and repped yall city.
Yup, I'll vouch for that dude...can definitely shoot lights out.

Anyways, I got a good 4 or 5 full court runs from 11-130 so props to everyone who showed up and made it competitive.  I'll be there next time again too so now we just got to set that one up.  BTW, I was the kid in the witness t and beat up hyperdunks.
Yep homie was LIGHTS OUT..... I had the audacity to play in cargo shorts though
laugh.gif

Had no idea u were a NTer either (witness T and HD's).....  Good game

Like Mez said though, gotta do this outdoors. 

I'm back in the city again, gone for the past two weeks...

Denis mentioned a spot outdoors right???  I think we could prolly do it at the courts on the West Side Highway by Canal street.  Usually there not to overcrowded, and the courts itself is decent. You can take any train to Canal really and walk there fairly easily too.

If anybody wants to play again this weekend, I'm definitely down and Fresh (still I hope) said he was down. I wouldn't mind the place we played at last week; less people traffic the better. Now if we could get 10+ NTers there...

lol ^^ that does make sense.. air max im not really feelin the location of the west side highway..

parking thier is a on no...

how about 110th on 3rd ave? in manhatten..

or maybe 145st and lennox ave in harlem? parking their is good money.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol ^^ that does make sense.. air max im not really feelin the location of the west side highway..

parking thier is a on no...

how about 110th on 3rd ave? in manhatten..

or maybe 145st and lennox ave in harlem? parking their is good money.
I really could care less where we play, lets just find an outdoor court in the city that isn't two crowded...

Ight bet.. going to change the title NOW..

Lets actually do 145st and Lennox ave..
The rims are the best that i know of.. Parking is good money.. and 11am it should be packed..

if it packed and an event is going on, we can go down to 108 and 3rd ave. I hope people that drive don't mind actually helping and driving down thier..

if yall down to do this its wateva please let me know...

and the reg people that usually attend PM you guys phone number.. we've been doing this too long for me not to have you guys number..

I only have Henz, Los, MJ's and RL numbers.. i need more phone numbers.

harlem huh
nerd.gif
i'm soo down

if 45th is a no go..wouldnt the courts on 127th and 2nd be closer tho?
it's also 4 blocks from my crib and i need to be close to home that particular day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

harlem huh
nerd.gif
i'm soo down

if 45th is a no go..wouldnt the courts on 127th and 2nd be closer tho?
it's also 4 blocks from my crib and i need to be close to home that particular day
laugh.gif

hmm i never seen the courts on 127th n 2nd.. yea it would be closer, but i wanna make sure we go to a spot that isn't too packed/crowded and the courts are good money..

how are the rims over thier? I HATE DOUBLE RIMS  even though i have a jumpshot, that joint messes with me sooo bad.. i can't stand when shots after shots
just miss like that. joint is demoralzing
laugh.gif

but yea we can work out something else.. if 145th is a no go,  ive been buy 108th and 3rd those rims aren't the best, but aren't double rimmed..

its wateva...

and Dre where is wagner?

why not do it at laguardia again?

indoors is so much better, my knees hurt when i play outdoors

i'm tentative though i'll let you guys know when the plans get more concrete (no pun intended)

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

there
their
they're
damn my bad I didn't know this was the "wanna be english major thread".. 

smh...  
indifferent.gif

Denis, I dont think were going to do it a LAG again because of the no-shows by people. and etc. and dont wanna spend that 5$ on taking guess on who actually shows up..

outdoors is free, and the 145 st courts are preety nice, for your knees bro you should use air max ( nike lebron VII
wink.gif
)

if people don't show to the outdoors we can always say eff it and just bounce..

I'm down for whatever but I would prefer indoors. As long as we get people, I'll play anywhere. (except North Brooklyn YMCA)

I prefer indoors, but if playin outside gets more people to show up im wit it.

And yeah double rims suck.

Back
Top Bottom