NYC / Jersey Heads: Outlet Question?

What's goin on NT,
I already asked a question about Hotels in Manhattan, y'all helped me out. Thanks a lot.
Next question though.
Never been to NYC or Jersey, so can any of y'all help me out on good outlets/ shopping areas in the Jersey area?
Not only Nike Outlets but stores like Polo, J.Crew etc...
I've checked out some already online... Woodbury, Jackson and Jersey Gardens in particular...
but maybe you guys can help me out again.
Thanks in advance.

Woodbury has alot of stores.. good variety, too bad the Nike Outlet sucks up there.

Most of the outlets there are okay, nothing great.

I persoanlly like the Riverhead outlets best. It's about a 2hour train ride from the city (34th street) then a 10 minute cab ride. I've been toWoodbury several times and always seem to leave with nothing but its the complete opposite at Riverhead.

^ might have to check out Riverhead. Thanks my dude.
With the RL Polo Outlets, which particular outlet has the best deals?
Any good Levi's outlets too? Or places in general that have Levi's for a very decent price? (looking for the 514s in particular but any suggestionswould be appreciated).
Any other outlets in NJ?
Thanks again NT.

In Riverhead they have the RL Polo outlet all by it self in the center of one of the sides. They also have a Polo home, kids and womens separately. They have alevi's too, kind of in a corner so you should get one of those store maps. I'm not sure of what they have, but I've liked the selection. I usuallygo to Nike, Polo, Levi's then look everywhere else. They have a trolley that's free and takes you from each side of the mall (there are two separatesides and they are working on a third). If you are with your girl/wifey/whatever there are usually long lines outside of Coach so you may want to leave heroutside of there if she is into that. If you need work clothing or business attire, check out Banana Republic. I never thought they would have good deals untilI checked.

Down on the shore you got Jackson and Jersey Shore outlets. Jersey shore you could pass, Jackson is okay nike is hit or miss pending on what you want, alsojackson has a polo outlet too. Better off sticking with jersey gardens.

I went to Jackson the other day, on the way back from Six Flags, all they had were some the black 11 lows.

Riverhead is very Nice, imo you wont even need to use the trolly. Everything is within walking distance

I didn't like Riverhead to much...

I would say that Woodbury is better with way more selection...

I never went to the other one's mentioned in this thread though...

Back
Top Bottom