NYC Mayor policies blamed for Terrible Traffic. VOL bike lane hell

NYC is overrated... trust and this coming from someone born and raised.. i can never go back especially with my military mentality.

On a Sunday, sure it can take you 25 mins.
Other than that I don't see how you can beat anyone else's drive to the city just for being in lame *** westchester.

Deblasio ******* sucks. He's been ******* drivers over since he got in office.
Where's the coalition that can fight for motorists' interests?

That express metro north right across the street from my crib has me in grand central in less than 25 minutes any day of the week bruh :pimp:

Driving all depends...but usually now I take the Hudson parkway and bypass a ton of traffic on a bad day I can be all the way from Yonkers to Canal in less than an hour...driving throughhh the city is where it gets sticky...but ya can keep that...NYC is a cesspool of tourism and overpriced ***

2nd ave construction blocks a portion of traffic...soon as they finish? add a ridiculous protected bike lane
mean.gif

those jackwagons better not ever dip into public funds supporting Citibike.... i hope its a tundra this year so whoever thinks of using a bike in da winter will suffer frostbite on their ***.
I never see any bikes in the actual bike lanes when the weather gets cold, so they're useless 7-8 months out of the year.

Last edited:
Reading this **** makes me glad I left the tri-state area :lol:
Yeah brb going to work no traffic at this time . I can't even front tho Miami is getting overpopulated as hell. 3 years back getting to work would take me 15 mins . Now it's like 30 in the morning with traffic smh

AlonzoMourning.gif 

We still good in NJ....for now :lol: . Tho these NYC folks are slowly crossing the Hudson smh
It's gonna sound crazy, but everything is better in NJ. Your dollars stretch a lot longer and if need be u can live 20-30 min away from the city.

We still good in NJ....for now :lol: . Tho these NYC folks are slowly crossing the Hudson smh

**** is gonna get worse in NJ. Bergen and Hudson County taxes are going nowhere but up most likely :lol:

Last edited:
So, you're all saying that if I do decide to visit NYC, I should take the train from DC rather than drive? 
laugh.gif

Hmm, I'm from Cali and after moving to the DMV I think this place takes the cake on traffic.

Maybe I'm just used to the traffic back home? lol

Bay area traffic is horrible, especially after 2012. I used to get around smooth. People always mention LA but shiieeeettt bay area is **** too. NYC is bad tho.

Houston traffic is bad too. I hate Houston traffic because it's so random.

Bay area traffic is horrible, especially after 2012. I used to get around smooth. People always mention LA but shiieeeettt bay area is **** too. NYC is bad tho.
I think it's worse. People commuted all the way from Sacramento to SF 
sick.gif
 Traffic was such a freaking pain.

But I miss it though/
frown.gif

Bay Area traffic has gotten TERRIBLE the past 3-4 years. It's as bad as LA during weekdays. At least there are some public transportation options, and traffic outside of SF isn't bad at all during the weekends (unlike LA where there's rush hours on Saturdays and Sundays...) I lived an hour and half away from LA during college, and every time I drove down to LA during the weekends, I'd have to leave at 6 AM or 8 PM to avoid traffic . No in between :lol:

I don't even know why NYCers are complaining about traffic. I stayed in NYC for a month for work and didn't need a car a single day I was there. I can't speak on MTA delays because I haven't experienced them yet.

Last edited:
What are other dope cities in NY besides NYC?

if a bomb hit and i had to go somewhere? New Rochelle, yonkers, or Mount Vernon.

that's like...a stones throw from the city. idk how to answer that question tho..

Another reason why Cali> NY

Lol wut?

Traffic in cali is bananas b...

i too am told LA traffic makes NYC traffic look breezy by comparison. still, i have experienced gridlock in manhattan. only one time in my life.

NYC is overpopulated as hell....people packed in there like rats
AlonzoMourning.gif 

Reading this **** makes me glad I left the tri-state area :lol:

NJ :x

Back
Top Bottom