NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

:lol: Okay guy.

Just because your group of guys aren't pretending to be hard doesn't mean that there aren't a bunch of clubs around the tri-state running around rocking cuts pretending they're real.

Ok well you talking about some other **** then

Live and let live huh?

:lol:

Yeah nah homie.

Not around me please.

Last thing I need is to be driving around with my kids in the back and for some biker to wreck in front of me putting my family in harms way.

I'm good on that boss.

I'm all for people living life on their terms but not when it inflicts pain upon others.

I have my vices but I don't force them upon others.

When your hobby or vice creates liability for others it's a selfish indulgence and I cannot condone that.

I think you're way more likely to end up in an accident behind some fool texting than due to someone wiping out on a bike but I understand your point.

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about, most stunt riders just ride and have a good time so where the hell are you getting this mafioso type **** from? I hope you're not black either because what you're doing now Is what white people do to us, they take an example of a few bad and make them out to represent the whole community

Here's a stunt ride from a few weeks ago, just wheelies and a good time not that fake gang banger **** you talking about

Ok Murdah Bizzness :rofl:

You're talking about all sport bike clubs and I'm saying that assumption is foolish. Now you're trying to bring it back to just this one. Make up your ******* mind. Then you try put 1% on a pedestal as the kings of crime. Last thing I'm worried about is some white supremacist bike gangs that's pushing meth

I think you're way more likely to end up in an accident behind some fool texting than due to someone wiping out on a bike but I understand your point.

Right, no doubt. Texting and driving is what? The number one cause of fatal accidents for people under a certain age I believe?

Can't recall the entire statistic but I think it's under 21 or something.

We're not here to compare though, a liability is a liability.

So we're going to pretend that the bikers who assaulted Lien weren't on that tip?

OH OKAY BROSKINI :rofl:.

I don't know what tip they were on and neither do you, I saw a situation end badly due to egos and that's that. I would put a rolling smiley face like you but nothing is funny

For starters if I see a group of bikers doing there thing and I'm in my car driving I would slow down and just let them have their fun because if they are that deep and it's just me I'm clearly outnumbered.

Also I'm a biker myself and have rode with groups that have literally shut down the beltway. Not that I myself was one of the main ring leaders of blocking off cars but when you ride with such a big group, by default you get held accountable for what others in your group do. I just got finished riding with a big group tonight as a matter of fact on 495. Cars and other vehicles don't usually win in situations like that so just let it be. Even cops don't win against bikers that do their thing on the highway so if cops can't win that should tell some of you regular citizens to just take it in stride. The bikers will be out of your way eventually.

And you simply don't see how flawed and foul this is?...you guys have absolutely no regards to what others may have in their agenda or where they need to go...is it really THAT hard to understand?

I never said or tried to imply it wasn't flawed which is why I said when riding in a big group even as the most level-headed rider you take on the accountability of all riders in your group which I accept. All drivers get inconvienced while driving even if no bikers are around, it's simply apart of life and driving in PUBLIC. Get use to it.

I never said or tried to imply it wasn't flawed which is why I said when riding in a big group even as the most level-headed rider you take on the accountability of all riders in your group which I accept. All drivers get inconvienced while driving even if no bikers are around, it's simply apart of life and driving in PUBLIC. Get use to it.

Inconvenience due to an accident or road repairs =/= the inconvenience of a mob of bike riders blocking traffic to "play"

You're talking about all sport bike clubs and I'm saying that assumption is foolish. Now you're trying to bring it back to just this one. Make up your ******* mind. Then you try put 1% on a pedestal as the kings of crime. Last thing I'm worried about is some white supremacist bike gangs that's pushing meth

:lol: If you can't discern what I'm trying to say IDK how to help you.

It's pretty simple.

Lot of these sports bike riding enthusiasts emulate something they're not.

As if the stunts weren't bad enough, they get together and think they're hardcore.

That's when they start harassing commuters, driving from point A to point B.

If it's like that, if they're really about that nonsense, then stop harassing everyday folks and go out and do real outlaw ish because this stuff is pathetic.

This video went viral and caught a lot of attention but it isn't an outlier of tri-state biker behavior, dudes get together and act an absolute fool. As a result, accidents happen, road rage happens, people get hurt in their wake.

After it's all said and done, these dudes are copping pleas, snitching, all types of stuff to get out of trouble.

That's as concisely as I can explain it.

Last edited:
the biker "blox" gangs in nyc are straight bullies on the road, slowing up traffic, running lights, riding on sidewalks...straight savages, especially when in large groups with their other bum friends. A child was struck in brooklyn by one on a dirtbike recently when he was riding his bike on the sidewalk trying to skip a light...******* idiot

guys like them are total degenerates and bums...their parents must be ashamed of them

Still bent out of shape over my comment I see :D. One more time, you attempted to make a personal attack in the form of an assumption and I just answered back in the same manner. I can tell you're still hurt about it because you keep crying about it. Had you not responded the way you did i wouldn't responded the way I did. The Old Testament champ, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Any hurt feelings should be over and dealt with on your end. It wouldn't surprise me if you hit the report button on me for that one....wouldn't surprise me at all :nerd:.

dat IRON KNEE.

Your comment and more so ASSUMPTION towards me was unwarranted and came out of nowhere without you even asking me a question first. As well as your snide remark, all of which was in your initial statement to me. If you don't see your wrong or the initial error in your ways I don't know what to tell you, so be it.

I don't know what tip they were on and neither do you, I saw a situation end badly due to egos and that's that. I would put a rolling smiley face like you but nothing is funny

:lol: Okay bro, we don't know what tip they were on.

We have video evidence to show us what tip they're on.

You as a sports-biker know full well what some of these dudes be on.

But we're going to pretend that we don't know.

Righto.

the biker "blox" gangs in nyc are straight bullies on the road, slowing up traffic, running lights, riding on sidewalks...straight savages, especially when in large groups with their other bum friends. A child was struck in brooklyn by one on a dirtbike recently when he was riding his bike on the sidewalk trying to skip a light...******* idiot

guys like them are total degenerates and bums...their parents must be ashamed of them

there we go, another NY NTer witnessing the same buffoonery.

but we don't know what tip they're on tho bro so chill....it's not funny.

:rofl:

You initially went at all sport bike clubs for being soft and then riding 1% as the lords of crime. So save the "if you can't discern" ********.

Your initial post was stupid as hell and you was coming off as a groupie. Carry on

Obviously you're pretty passionate with your dislike about these clubs. Next time just put your window down and make it known to them :lol: tell them how soft they are ....at least Alexian was about that action

Inconvenience due to an accident or road repairs =/= the inconvenience of a mob of bike riders blocking traffic to "play"

A traffic inconvenience=A traffic inconvenience....no matter how you slice it. That's what happens when you drive on the PUBLIC roadways.

You initially went at all sport bike clubs for being soft and then riding 1% as the lords of crime. So save the "if you can't discern" ********.

Your initial post was stupid as hell and you was coming off as a groupie. Carry on

Obviously you're pretty passionate with your dislike about these clubs. Next time just put your window down and make it known to them :lol: tell them how soft they are ....at least Alexian was about that action

I can't help you bro, if you got me being a "groupie" out of that then more power to you.

Facts are facts however, the FBI NGIC doesn't list one sports bike club as an OMG.

These dudes are not real, they're faking and that's all there is to it.

:lol:

Dude is really talking down on people who ride sport bikes because they don't have fed cases :lol:

A traffic inconvenience=A traffic inconvenience....no matter how you slice it. That's what happens when you drive on the PUBLIC roadways.
How foolish can this logic be? breaking laws can be equivalent to "traffic inconveniences" now? So if dudes are lined up on the sidewalk throwing rocks at your car do you just shrug it off as a inconvenience driving in public? no you call the police and get those people arrested. These guys break laws and endanger the lives of innocent people...it shouldnt be expected or warranted, but rather deterred and stopped 

Last edited:
Your comment and more so ASSUMPTION towards me was unwarranted and came out of nowhere without you even asking me a question first. As well as your snide remark, all of which was in your initial statement to me. If you don't see your wrong or the initial error in your ways I don't know what to tell you, so be it.

Have you been in that situation?...I'm gonna assume not, therefore let's save the "I personally would have talked my way out the situation" crap...you literally have no clue how you would react, specially when is not your life, but that of your child and wife....hell out of here with that crap :rofl:

And YA really wilding thinking there was ANY way to deescalate the situation, that driver was gonna be beat to a pulp wether he ran those bikers over or not...I applaud this man, he protected his family the best he could and left one of those idiots handicapped and a bunch others with a criminal record for life....biker groups in NY are obnoxious as hell and think they can do as they wish and be a threat to the rest of the people on the road, hope this taught them all a lesson.

First I asked the question if you've been in that exact situation, then I assumed NOT.

Somehow that warrants you getting as personal as you got....yet I'm supposed to believe if some hot head rider vandalized your car, you will try to talk things out.

How did you find my assumption offensive?

Dude is really talking down on people who ride sport bikes because they don't have fed cases :lol:

no I'm talking down on people who willingly take on elements of criminal culture for posturing purposes.

it's one thing to do the stunt BS, which is bad enough, but to intimidate, harass, create altercations on public roads, that's entirely another level of BS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom