NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

The few of us who ride blame both parties, but it seems the ones who don't ride see nothing wrong with what the guy in the RR did

And had they not surrounded him on the middle of the highway, force him to stop and approached his vehicle there would be no one to run over

..and had Lien just simply slowed down and give the bikers space none of this what have happened. See I can play that game too champ.
Let's see

Pulling a guy out his car and beating him up .. Illegal

Stopping on the highway if not in a accident .. Illegal

Not stopping on the highway so a group of bikers can ride together .. Not illegal

If it's a matter of life or death, I'd have to say that most people in Lien's shoes would have done the same thing. When it comes to PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY, all bets are off.

Nah to the likes of Deuce King and Marcus and Ninjahood they would have gotten out the car and either fought all of them Matrix Reloaded steez or talked their way out of it :lol:

Legit when you have GWAP in here making all sorts of cents, it makes you wonder...maybe the bikers were all to blame :lol:

Not everyone is scared or hits the panic button in certain situations. Like I said, me personally I would have tried to talk my way out of it or just not have gotten mad about being brake checked like this banker did, it's simply not worth it.

LOL at that being a life and death situation before he ran over the bikers

You're moving the goalposts...

How was it not a life or death situation? Bikers were clearly pissed at Lien when they tried to slow him down on the highway. You got 50+ bikers around/near your whip, and you're telling me any driver is thinking rationally about having a calm conversation to defuse the situation? Doesn't matter if you are riding solo or have your family in the car...you're trying ANYTHING to see the next day.

Life or death situation....really champ? What were the bikers going to do from OUTSIDE Lien's car...
.stare him and his family to death with their eyes. I still see it as Lien escalating the situation by far. Personally I wouldn't panic like Lien did unless I see a weapon. All that.."maybe this could have happened "...or "the bikers looked like they were about to" talk is irrelevant to me.

bikerscene.jpg

Be serious champ, Lien got pulled out of his vehicle AFTER he intentionally ran over one of the bikers. Had he not ran over the bikers I don't think they would have pulled him out of his vehicle when the first brake check occurred.

What do you honestly think was gonna happen when Lien's car was surrounded on the Hudson? A conversation?

Had his wife not thrown a plum at a biker, there wouldn't have been an issue. Had he just pulled over and relaxed instead of getting upset that a group of bikes were slowing him down, there wouldn't have been an issue.

You throw a plum at a car, what happens? Nothing, a dent if you throw it hard enough. You throw a plum at a biker, you can throw off his balance and make him crash. You could hit his chain or he could run over it and fall. As soon as she throws that plum, she's putting a biker's life at risk. Both parties deserve blame but you can't throw plums and water bottles at person on a bike and think that's fine.

We gonna play this game?

Had the bikers not illegally organize a mob ride disrupting traffic all through Manhattan, using a major commuting road as a playground maybe NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Do you know there isn't many ways to go out of manhattan....talking about use other routes, there are two major high speed routes in Manhattan, FDR on the east, Hudson on the west, the streets in the middle are all local, I'm sure their little stunt backed up traffic in the entire island when cars were trying to find ways around them.

Where did this sense of entitlement come from?....these dudes just got up that morning and decided we gonna bully the **** of the streets of manhattan, we gonna take over, it wasn't organized, they had no police barricades or traffic authorities redirecting traffic so they can ride, their whole stunt was ILLEGAL....but they had their mob mentality on FLEEK and felt invincible.

YA talkin about "talking the situation down" he didn't PURPOSELY had to run dude over" are YA slow or something!?...dudes were banging on his car!!!!!!!! What exactly was there to talk about! Dudes wanted to inflict harm on him before he ran that guy over, they left him no other choice than to run that dude over....if he wanted to purposely hurt some bikers, he could have done so on the chase all the way to Washington heights, when dudes were all going at high speeds playing the RR very close...dude could have been run in plenty of those bikers out the road, he wasn't on the aggressive, dude was straight defense trying to get to safety, you guys are despicable defending these clowns.

So the bikers taking control over the road gives the woman the right to throw a plum and water bottles at the bikers? Absolutely not. Once she threw that stuff, she threatened a person's life. If you put someone at risk you don't think they'll react? I said before, bikers get blame too. No reason to take over a busy road like that but they weren't hurting anyone, just slowing down traffic.

Have you ever been on a sport bike 600 or 1000? I highly doubt it. Ride around on one of those bikes for a few hours and see how little respect you get on the road and how many cars almost hit you or mess with you because they're not exposed like you.

How many other cars were out there? How many other cars were attacked by these vicious bikers that were so dangerous? None. You know why? Because only one was throwing ****, honking and talking ****. Yall dudes that never been on a bike acting like this **** was Mad Max the movie. I bet this guy pulls over next time or leaves a bike group alone.

So the bikers taking control over the road gives the woman the right to throw a plum and water bottles at the bikers? Absolutely not. Once she threw that stuff, she threatened a person's life. If you put someone at risk you don't think they'll react? I said before, bikers get blame too. No reason to take over a busy road like that but they weren't hurting anyone, just slowing down traffic.

Have you ever been on a sport bike 600 or 1000? I highly doubt it. Ride around on one of those bikes for a few hours and see how little respect you get on the road and how many cars almost hit you or mess with you because they're not exposed like you.

How many other cars were out there? How many other cars were attacked by these vicious bikers that were so dangerous? None. You know why? Because only one was throwing ****, honking and talking ****. Yall dudes that never been on a bike acting like this **** was Mad Max the movie. I bet this guy pulls over next time or leaves a bike group alone.

Little respect?....when you guys are swerving through traffic?...ain't nobody out there trying to destroy their insurance by hitting one of you, you know how bad that is??....it literally insurance suicide even a slight tap, drivers want to avoid you guys at all costs...however bikers feel as if they are wrapped in a protective bubble putting themselves in harms way, speeding, splitting lanes at high speeds, playing cars close...can't think I've ever seen a biker just cruising with the rest of the traffic, EVER.

They weren't hurting anyone?...nah they nearly ran a family over...which is what Liens wife witnessed and probably what she was pissed about, then they smacked their car and that's when she threw a plum at them....was it right?...nah...but we gonna act as if THAT was the cause of it all!?...give me a break fam....that's a huge reach.

Also God only knows how many lives they altered on that day because they wanted a play date...who knows, who on that road missed a flight, an important appointment, meeting, deadline....nahhhhhh let's not think of all that....how inconsiderate of the drivers to not enjoy their road gymnastics.

Also there were A LOT of 911 calls that day reporting these clowns activities....unfortunately it seems as though Lien was at the front of their cut off and they were not trying to just let him pass....but he wasn't the only one they disrupted, plenty of people were harrassed and disrupted by this mob based on the 911 calls.

If it's a matter of life or death, I'd have to say that most people in Lien's shoes would have done the same thing. When it comes to PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY, all bets are off.

Nah to the likes of Deuce King and Marcus and Ninjahood they would have gotten out the car and either fought all of them Matrix Reloaded steez or talked their way out of it :lol:

Legit when you have GWAP in here making all sorts of cents, it makes you wonder...maybe the bikers were all to blame :lol:

Not everyone is scared or hits the panic button in certain situations. Like I said, me personally I would have tried to talk my way out of it or just not have gotten mad about being brake checked like this banker did, it's simply not worth it.

How was it not a life or death situation? Bikers were clearly pissed at Lien when they tried to slow him down on the highway. You got 50+ bikers around/near your whip, and you're telling me any driver is thinking rationally about having a calm conversation to defuse the situation? Doesn't matter if you are riding solo or have your family in the car...you're trying ANYTHING to see the next day.

Life or death situation....really champ? What were the bikers going to do from OUTSIDE Lien's car....stare him and his family to death with their eyes. I still see it as Lien escalating the situation by far. Personally I wouldn't panic like Lien did unless I see a weapon. All that.."maybe this could have happened "...or "the bikers looked like they were about to" talk is irrelevant to me.

Didn't they bash his window out, pull him out of the car and assault him? :rolleyes

Nah to the likes of Deuce King and Marcus and Ninjahood they would have gotten out the car and either fought all of them Matrix Reloaded steez or talked their way out of it
laugh.gif

Legit when you have GWAP in here making all sorts of cents, it makes you wonder...maybe the bikers were all to blame
laugh.gif

LOL at that being a life and death situation before he ran over the bikers.

Life or death situation....really champ? What were the bikers going to do from OUTSIDE Lien's car....stare him and his family to death with their eyes. I still see it as Lien escalating the situation by far. Personally I wouldn't panic like Lien did unless I see a weapon. All that.."maybe this could have happened "...or "the bikers looked like they were about to" talk is irrelevant to me.

Didn't they bash his window out, pull him out of the car and assault him?
eyes.gif
Clearly you just imagined that

Again, ride a bike for a few hours and then tell me how you feel about this incident. If the wife doesn't throw ****, bikers don't mess with them. It's that simple. That's not an excuse to go as far as they did.

Bikers can't cruise with traffic? They're all wreck less and riding wheelies? Cars are all great and don't try to hit bikers because they worry about their insurance? I had an ex cop try to run me off the road for because I was passing him. An open back road. So again, ride a bike for a few hours and then tell me how you feel about this.

Again, ride a bike for a few hours and then tell me how you feel about this incident. If the wife doesn't throw ****, bikers don't mess with them. It's that simple. That's not an excuse to go as far as they did.

Bikers can't cruise with traffic? They're all wreck less and riding wheelies? Cars are all great and don't try to hit bikers because they worry about their insurance? I had an ex cop try to run me off the road for because I was passing him. An open back road. So again, ride a bike for a few hours and then tell me how you feel about this.

Can you tell me what led up to her throwing the plum?

Life or death situation....really champ? What were the bikers going to do from OUTSIDE Lien's car...
.stare him and his family to death with their eyes. I still see it as Lien escalating the situation by far. Personally I wouldn't panic like Lien did unless I see a weapon. All that.."maybe this could have happened "...or "the bikers looked like they were about to" talk is irrelevant to me.

bikerscene.jpg

Be serious champ, Lien got pulled out of his vehicle AFTER he intentionally ran over one of the bikers. Had he not ran over the bikers I don't think they would have pulled him out of his vehicle when the first brake check occurred.

What do you honestly think was gonna happen when Lien's car was surrounded on the Hudson? A conversation?

My guess is at that moment that the bikers were just to tell dudes to slow up or something verbally to that effect from the bikers. I seriously don't think they were going to drag him out of his car at that point. Lien escalated things and that's when he got dragged out of his vehicle.

Can you tell me what led up to her throwing the plum?

The few reports I read, said nothing had happened until she threw the plum and water bottles. That's when **** escalated. So I'm assuming a bunch of bikers were out doing all types of ****. Cutting off cars, slowing down traffic, doing stunts and other things. I'm sure the couple was irritated and pissed that bikers were acting like fools, close to their car and slowing every down. So if they had acted like the other cars, I'm sure it would have been a different outcome. Yall can feel bad for the guy all you want, I understand but I don't. Don't think you'll find a lot of bikers that do.

Can we stop pretending like the wife was endangering anyone's life with the half-eaten plum and half-empty water bottle? She threw it vertically out of her car's sunroof.

You bikers are talking about riding for the rush and popping wheelies and doing dangerous stunts, and now bikers are fearful for their lives at a stray water bottle and a piece of fruit?

Don't you lames have enough protection with your sexy full length leather zip up suits and power ranger helmets on?

Yea this thread is anti bikers vs bikers now :lol:

Any logical person would see both sides are in the wrong but the anti biker folks are hiding behind this frail **** to push their agenda.

Last edited:
Yea this thread is anti bikers vs bikers now
laugh.gif

Any logical person would see both sides are in the wrong but the anti biker folks are hiding behind this frail **** to push their agenda.
the bikers were rolling with undercover pigs... stopping traffic on the freeway... surrounding cars and forcing them to submit...

asian dude was with his family trying to get to his destination

bikers ended up taking the L anyway... ole paralyzed bikerboy who lives with his parents looking extra sad now...

lol

real 1%ers wouldn't have pulled this BS because they have code

fallbackl

Can we stop pretending like the wife was endangering anyone's life with the half-eaten plum and half-empty water bottle? She threw it vertically out of her car's sunroof.

You bikers are talking about riding for the rush and popping wheelies and doing dangerous stunts, and now bikers are fearful for their lives at a stray water bottle and a piece of fruit?

Don't you lames have enough protection with your sexy full length leather zip up suits and power ranger helmets on?

Hahahaha. Great post and very insightful. If you care, scroll up and see what I said about a plum or bottle being thrown at us. It can easily cause us to crash. But I'm sure you don't care, bikers are lame so **** it and **** them.

I've been on plenty of normal commutes where I've been almost ran of the road (on a weekly basis). I rememebr one time it was traffic so I rode in the shoulder, this Random truck cut me off real quick, blocked it off and stuck the finger at me :lol: . I have no idea why he did that but since then I won't ever let my girlfriend ride with me.

Last edited:
They have a code but had a shoot out at a family restaurant.

lol.... show me one report of any biker being booked for murder/attempted murder/ assault with a deadly at that shootout...

the cops were the ones bustin.... you bring shame to your avy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom