Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Is it possible Grunwald made the Bargnani trade because he knew about Stoudemires knee? The trade seemed like it was out of nowhere.

Welp. I'll always respect him for being the first to sign and carry us whether he did it for the bread or not. Won't ever downplay that. But at this point we all know where this is heading.

Here's I see the STAT situation: it won't be different from last season production wise. They put him on a minutes restriction like what, in August, his surgery was in July. So this wasn't really a big deal, certainly not Eddy Curry big deal. I just seen video of dude working out. So it's too early to write him off just yet, although I don't think he'll be in MVP form like his first season with the Knicks, but I don't think he is done completely. Still think he's better than Bargs.

[h1]Knicks pick up Mike Woodson option[/h1]

Updated: September 30, 2013, 11:17 AM ET
By Ian Begley | Special to ESPNNewYork.com

NEW YORK -- The New York Knicks have picked up the option on head coach Mike Woodson's contract for the 2014-2015 season, the team said Monday.

"I have long respected Mike and think he has done a remarkable job since becoming the head coach of the Knicks," Knicks president and general manager Steve Mills said in a statement. "After spending time with him recently, it is clear that picking up his option is an easy decision."

There was speculation heading into the season that if the Knicks underperformed under Woodson, the team may decline the option for 2014-15 and go in another direction. The organization put an end to that speculation -- and potential distraction -- with Monday's announcement.

Woodson guided the Knicks to an 18-6 mark as interim head coach after beginning the 2011-12 season as an assistant coach under Mike D'Antoni. He was hired as the Knicks full time head coach in the 2012 offseason, signing a two-year contract with an option in the third and final year.

Woodson had previously served six seasons as head coach of the Atlanta Hawks (2004-05 through 2009-10) with a 206-286 (.419) record.

nthat.gif

Don't have the time to post pics right now..but whoever wants to do it, just find them on twitter

Last edited:

Damn us wasting that amnesty clauses on Billups, could of used it on Amar'e
mean.gif
this...
So many teams used their amnesty clause frivolously, us included smh. It's like you get a get out of jail free card and use it on a parking ticket. I know we needed the space but I don't think it was worth it to use on Chauncey.

Anyways, I need the Knicks to show out this year. Giants and Yankees got me sick.

Back
Top Bottom