Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
still think it's kind of wild that trollan admitted he wasn't up to making proper basektball decisions. that's basically what he said

also the media seemed to press him on the ticket prices. he seemed to pause and think about his reply for a second, which made me feel he was all like "ok you guys win"

watch scumbag dolan raise the ticket prices anyway next season

it doesnt even matter that he wont raise ticket prices because the ticket prices are rape to begin with... he just needs to lower it all together so the real fans can enjoy the game instead of having to settle for a utah or philly game :smh:

hopefully this is the turning point for us becoming a better franchise and not a laughing stock amongst the league... but most likely **** will blow up in our face and we will be back 2 square one... **** just seem to good to be true

@Al_Iannazzone: On ESPN NY FM, Jim Dolan said Phil has full power. If Jax said let Melo walk, Dolan said "It's his decision. That's my agreement with him."

@TommyBeer: “Phil would not be coming if he thought I was going to second-guess him.” - Dolan

Last edited:
Said it wouldn't be real for me til it was on ESPN.

Well...it's real now
smokin.gif

and it feels goooood

All of a sudden Dolan becomes accessible to the media after always hiding.

He's so god damn proud of himself for hiring Phil Jackson, what an egomaniac :lol:

@Al_Iannazzone: On ESPN NY FM, Jim Dolan said Phil has full power. If Jax said let Melo walk, Dolan said "It's his decision. That's my agreement with him."

@TommyBeer: “Phil would not be coming if he thought I was going to second-guess him.” - Dolan

That's all I ever wanted to hear.

But I been here before. I'll believe it when I see it. There's nothing Dolan wouldn't do.

All of a sudden Dolan becomes accessible to the media after always hiding.

He's so god damn proud of himself for hiring Phil Jackson, what an egomaniac
laugh.gif
We'll let him have this moment. Just this one. (And maybe a chance to touch the chip if we...*dares not speak it*)

Woj's new article on Phil and the Knicks. Some info on there.

Jackson plans to pursue Steve Kerr to come coach the Knicks. Jackson had convinced Kerr to come to Seattle as his coach, league sources told Yahoo Sports, only to have those plans foiled when a purchase agreement with the Sacramento Kings fell apart.
When New York Knicks executives chased free agents in the summer of 2010, owner James Dolan made himself a part of the presentations. He isn't the most engaging, enchanting man, but Dolan does fancy himself a musician. So, yes, there were player and agent meetings four years ago when Dolan delivered a parting gift on the way out of the room.

"He passed out copies of his CD," said a source, who stuffed his copy of one into a bag and no longer remembers where it's gone.

Very hyped up but expecting the worst I just don't think he truly has 100% control or mills would be gone

Very hyped up but expecting the worst I just don't think he truly has 100% control or mills would be gone
well at the end of the day the team is owned by dolan, but they probably want to ride the rest of the season out. i'm sure they'll make heavy changes in the off season. 

they probably feel like steve mills hasn't had enough time to work his position effectively. in truth he hasn't, but i do hope they start fresh for next year

[h3]  [/h3]
[h3]Carmelo Favorites Tweet About LeBron Joining Him With Knicks[/h3]
Mar 18, 2014 2:59 PM EDT

Anthony_Carmelo_nyk_140304.jpg
Carmelo Anthony 'favorited' a report on Twitter that "LeBron James is rumored to be strongly considering joining Carmelo Anthony and Phil Jackson in New York."

The report from IActAFool.com hardly seems credible or newsworthy, but Anthony's response is certainly intriguing.

The Knicks do not cap space for 2014 and Jackson suggested that 2015 will have a more interesting free agency class.

Anthony has only favorited two other Tweets and none since May of last year.

No wonder honeynuts worked on him. Melo's game is so see-through. :lol:

Ain't nobody knew Bosh was cool with them dudes like that til it happened.

I blame JR.

Kay asked about being married to CAA, now looking like they're getting divorced. What's true? What's not?

"I have only one answer for that: Phil Jackson is in charge of all basketball decisions. PERIOD."

Makes me feel a bit better

IActafool.com? 
roll.gif

That's some middle school ****. Just let things play out.

I will say this, nice play by Dolan to make everyone forget about that protest tomorrow. Everybody wet their pants today and forgot about the mission 
laugh.gif
. Good ol' bait and switch.

Back
Top Bottom