Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I dunno why the sudden woodson hate. He did a great job last year.god forbid we actually blame some of these overpaid athletes.
At no point did he ever do a great job. We overacheived on the backs of veterans and a perennial top 5 player.

The funniest thing is watching Mike Woodson call a timeout and sending the same team out to do the same exact thing. Comedy every time. It's as if he doesn't have an understanding of matchups. Deep down he really thought Felton was going to step up and stop Jack
laugh.gif

@seth_rosenthal: If you sum up all the losses for which Mike Woodson takes responsibility, you end up with a coach admitting he's a huge problem.

Jason Kidd was our coach last year.
EXACTLY.nets already knew which is why they hired him so quick.
I dunno why the sudden woodson hate. He did a great job last year.god forbid we actually blame some of these overpaid athletes.
sudden woodson hate? lol real fans know hes trash,been trash ,always will be trash.why even make the playoffs with him as your coach? the outcome will always be the same(insanity)

Lol just found this thread on NT... Other fellow Knick fans I can share my sorrows with... Tough loss, especially on the heels of that promising hawks loss. Siiiiiiighhhh

Back
Top Bottom