Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Hardaway Jr. could be traded tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear.

Good shooter who can also get out in transition though.

With this same team?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
Yup.

East will be about as weak as it was this year.  If we actually played up to our potential this year, we would've been a top 4 seed.  Same as we were the year before with most of the same players, sans the vets. 

I still maintain that if we lock in, there's no reason we can't be a 4 seed next year. 

@TommyBeer: Fisher states that “even if our team is exact same as it was a year ago" the Knicks record should be "better, far better."

phil handled rodman...jr shouldnt be a problem

Rodman wasn't human. Dude would go to AC during playoff series with the Knicks, party non-stop, come back and play lockdown D and grab 20 boards. Son traveled separately from the team just to party on the road :lol:

JR chills with Rihanna for one night and goes from 6th man of the year to garbage for 10 months.

Also, I can't wait for a game in the season where Fisher gets a tech for arguing or goin berzerk just so the headlines can be

"Let me at 'em!"

Or when/if the Knicks go on a winning tear

"Puppy Power!"

Last edited:
If Hardaway Jr. improves his ball handling in the offseason he could be a very good player for us . I'm talking about 16pts 5rbs in his second year good. He has the tools

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom