Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I remember I said when Phil first said that not losing sleep thing, that he trying to use reverse psychology but I know if it was me shoot the only thing that would make me stay is loyalty to the fans and organization, but Phil basically showed that he ain't loyal to melo.

I'd leave myself

I remember I said when Phil first said that not losing sleep thing, that he trying to use reverse psychology but I know if it was me shoot the only thing that would make me stay is loyalty to the fans and organization, but Phil basically showed that he ain't loyal to melo.

I'd leave myself
Phil's been on record of not being a Melo fan. So......

I hope you guys don't think that we would've been better off with Wilson chandler, galo, and mozgov? Y'all are some clowns if you think we would've gotten farther with them or any draft pick. Smh this thread is pure *** face talking sometime.

I hope you guys don't think that we would've been better off with Wilson chandler, galo, and mozgov? Y'all are some clowns if you think we would've gotten farther with them or any draft pick. Smh this thread is pure *** face talking sometime.

Well yeah. :lol: We woulda been better off keeping our amnesty + trade assets like Wil, Gallo, Mozgoon + our 2 1sts, and just signing Melo in FA.

Not to mention all the talk of CP3 and how he wanted to play with Melo, but there was no way, because we had no more trade assets for NO.

I mean sure, he could've gone to the Nets. And we'd be....where right now?

Last edited:
Carmelo could just practice playing off the ball and playing defense ... but instead he'll just run into some other man's arms like the ending of Dirty Dancing.

We all need to chill and realize this team is not winning with Melo anyway. Almost better to let Phil cook if he can.

You can not be serious. You wouldn't have trade assets, cap room, and draft picks??

Tim Duncan, was and still is an incredible player.

Heat are going to come back and win this series. Quote me on this.

:rofl: I might be embarassed as early as tonight.

Team is going nowhere with Amare still on the payroll. Top 5 dumbest signings of all time. Let Melo go and put some things together summer '15. Be patient.

Back
Top Bottom