Oahu, Hawaii Vacation Tips? Vol. Tagged, you're it. ----- Update - Photos & video added on pg 3 & 4

this thread makes me miss hawaii. Was there in January with the fam def visit Leonard's and have shaved ice. Also huanama bay was soo nice and relaxing that walk back up that hill tho. Cant wait to go to Hawaii again 

the white folk that take the shuttle up and down :lol:

Hit up Byodo-In Temple yesterday which was cool. Might hit up Giovanni's for lunch today. Realized we need more time here, we were knocked out yesterday due to the time difference lol. Just been enjoying the resort since the wifey's tired, until we find some other chill options.

Manapua? C'mon brah work with me here :lol:

Wat kine desserts u like?

Yeah I like manapuas every once in a while.

To be honest I don't really like deserts, but my girl got this poi crunch the other day that was bomb.

I also need to get out to Waihole Poi Factory and try the "Sweet Lady" which is a haupia ice cream desert.

Last edited:
hawaiian pie company on dillingham makes a great POG pie.
libby's manapua is still one of my favorites but they been skimping on the filling badly.

Suggestions for Pearl Harbor Visit? So many options/price points. Looking like its gonna run us $65/person. Is his accurate?

^It's free bruh. Go on the official website and choose your time preference for the next day. Saves so much time.

Super late, but update with images from our gopro and cameras.

I had an AMAZING time. I'd like to thank anyone and everyone who added input.

The food, weather, women, and overall atmosphere was just incredible.

My favorite activity has to be between riding atvs in the rain (breathtaking views and feel in the rainfall) and snorkeling (we ended up doing it twice, for hours)

Unfortunately I think we wound up doing too many activities (as weird as that sounds), it became difficult to soak it all in.

The last day we just ended up relaxing at the beach, that was marvelous.

First thing I noticed off the plane besides the humidity, the :smokin clouds

Initial stop after the hotel, Rainbow Drive In

Beautiful walk back

Next stop

The rest just get pretty random :lol:

And then random gopro/phone photos
View media item 2157760View media item 2157739View media item 2157740View media item 2157741View media item 2157742View media item 2157743View media item 2157744View media item 2157745View media item 2157746View media item 2157747View media item 2157748View media item 2157749View media item 2157751View media item 2157752View media item 2157753View media item 2157754View media item 2157755View media item 2157756View media item 2157757View media item 2157758View media item 2157759

Last edited:
the last pic, the bottom right meal, what is that? looks like chicken, but what is it?

thanks.

glad you had a good time. Hawaii the greatest place I ever been to/lived.

the last pic, the bottom right meal, what is that? looks like chicken, but what is it?

thanks.

glad you had a good time. Hawaii the greatest place I ever been to/lived.
That looks like some Spicy salmon or tuna poké 
pimp.gif

it's poke (raw fish).

my man went to nakamura ramen. that spot is for sure in my top 10 ramen places on the island.
lol @ the huge lady walking into leonards.

all that creamy white stuff is considered Poke?

Im allergic to seafood and wouldn't know tho...

That looks like some Spicy salmon or tuna poké :pimp:

Poke was phenominal, was not disappointed at all.

Jordan, awesome pics!

What camera did you shoot with?

I ended up using a canon t3i with a yongnuo 35mm f2 lens for what I could. Always a bit worried with sand around.

it's poke (raw fish).

my man went to nakamura ramen. that spot is for sure in my top 10 ramen places on the island.
lol @ the huge lady walking into leonards.

The ramen spot, small, but :smokin The way the dining was oriented was interesting for sure.

And I didn't notice the lady until I uploaded all the photos on my laptop :lol:

all that creamy white stuff is considered Poke?

Im allergic to seafood and wouldn't know tho...

Like HNL HI HNL HI said, one of the many variations. It's a shame you're allergic.

Last edited:
You hit the shrimp trucks in north shore?

We sure did! Giovanni's. Flys everywhere :lol:

Also, very late but I made a video. I've never really used final cut before but I was inspired by another NT'ers Hawaii video.

It's nowhere near as good, but I tried my best. Check it out below!

Last edited:
Fumi's > Giovannis (imo)
Nice pics jordan novice jordan novice

It's funny what stuntman mike stuntman mike said about anything north of Ko Olina. :rofl:
My wifes Grandmother is from Waianae. The beaches are nice and not 'touristy'... And there's a fried chicken place there that's pretty good! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom