at the end of the day, if you want to be successful, you will be successful

thats just my opinion

it is harder for blacks and it will always be but we just have to deal

at the end of the day, if you want to be successful, you will be successful

thats just my opinion

it is harder for blacks and it will always be but we just have to deal

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

oh look another racism thread

Would you like to follow that up with a valid opinion, or should I just add "umad?" or "struck a nerve?"

Would you like to follow that up with a valid opinion, or should I just add "umad?" or "struck a nerve?"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well for the threads sake, no I've never heard it but its out there.  Thread worthy?  No, not in the least.  If I posted a thread about all the racist things I see during the week it would take over the first page

Well for the threads sake, no I've never heard it but its out there.  Thread worthy?  No, not in the least.  If I posted a thread about all the racist things I see during the week it would take over the first page
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok?[/color]

James I think he was joking with the "win" thing... at least I hope he was.
Peep Game... WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVY?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok?[/color]
Exactly, whats the point?

Racism is the fabric of American society...stop talking about it as if you have a choice...its a reality...
this culture is inherently racist. 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Jay02

Obama isnt black though

wut?
trying to take away our "win", huh?

Please tell me what you won, I think mine got lost in the mail.
 This here....i see what you did 
wink.gif

Well, there's tons of non-thread worthy things that have multiple pages, so I figured I would post something that could envoke valid discussion or even just simple agree/disagreeing.

*goes back to Black/Latina/White Women Appreciation Threads*

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

James I think he was joking with the "win" thing... at least I hope he was.
Peep Game... WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVY?
Well my cpu is actin funny right now, but if it's a girl with dark hair awearing
white tank and white booty shorts, it's pre-implant/pre-injection Ice la Fox....a beautiful specimen

Back
Top Bottom