Obama is part of the status quo...

but the Republican lineup is a clown show (save for Ron Paul but he's got no shot). 
I rail against the 2 party status quo but if I had a gun to my head, I'd vote for Obama in the upcoming election in a heartbeat. 

its picking the lesser of two evils, which is why Obama has my vote

i just wish Obama had Bush's "I don't give a #@$%, we're doing ____" attitude with his policies

obama squanderned that complete democratic power with that flawed "healthcare overhaul" that was basically toothless with no public option

and people outta work.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

obama is a puppet

eyes.gif

Will be interesting to see who is our next president, even if it is the same as now

Unless somebody like Bernard Sanders steps up, Obama has my vote. I don't see myself voting for these Republicans. I don't care about any party but the challengers are a joke.

I just have a feeling about Herman Cain, but i think he won't get enough public support to beat out Romney, who could probably to a marginally better job than Obama.

Even though I will vote for him, Republicans should love Obama for giving them what they want almost every time.

Originally Posted by rashi

but the Republican lineup is a clown show (save for Ron Paul but he's got no shot).

Keep believing that Joseph Goebells type propaganda.

He's got no shot not because he can't get the votes. He's got no shot because the power structure won't let it get that far. 
Candidates don't spontaneously become the nominee. It's a rigged game. 

I know people will think he's just more of the same but has anyone checked out Van Jones and the "Contract for the American Dream?" I know contracts and pledges are corny but it seems to have good ideas, although it won't gain too much traction. www.rebuildthedream.com

Michele Bachmann on Meet The Press this morning was dancing around questions like Puffy in a 90s Bad Boy Records video. She's such a joke, and I don't want to come off as a woman hater but most of the female candidates that run just seem...crazy. I know it's partial media slant but damn, I don't understand how any rational person could vote for her.

I'd vote for anyone who had a clear, non partisan vision for our country that benefited the most people overall; no matter their ethnicity or sex. I don't care abt Mike marrying John or how many abortions some %!%+$ gets, we need jobs, a reformed education system and deficit reduction...in that order.

Obama pisses me off so much when he backs down, it's like he doesn't want to come off as "Angry Black Man" but if his policies benefit the people, we will support him- no matter how much of a "****" he comes off as...

Right now I don't see a challenger offering anything better and if nothing changes I'm seriously considering not casting a vote for President.

Obeezy had my vote in '08, but I can only say "It's the GOPs fault bc they won't negotiate" for so long...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by rashi

Keep believing that Joseph Goebells type propaganda.

He's got no shot not because he can't get the votes. He's got no shot because the power structure won't let it get that far. 
Candidates don't spontaneously become the nominee. It's a rigged game. 

While that may be very well true, and I'm no advocate for voting. Dr. Paul is doing a great job educating the masses.

We are in times that it only takes a minority. Funny that I say that, I just read this article today.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Minority Rules: Scientists Discover Tipping Point for the Spread of Ideas[/h1]
http://www.sciencedaily.c...tm#.TjNkuS-VBMk.facebook

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Even though I will vote for him, Republicans should love Obama for giving them what they want almost every time.
basically...da man has no spine, he aint go hard for his core democratic base, son sold em up da river too many times to count.

and those blue dog democratics that made things like da public option go off da table go thrown out.

now ill admit though, im glad we got more of a even government, cuz obama was REAL close on trying to hit us with that cap and trade BS...

its gonna take a republican in office to wipe off all those silly little cafe laws that grows government to an intrusive level...

Obama has been a catastrophic failure.

It doesn't really matter who will lead, America's own arrogance will inevitably be the cause of its doom.

Back
Top Bottom