Who are you voting for

• Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Obama for Mankind

I'm not going to vote.

I couldn't care less that so many blacks fought and died while trying to achieve voting rights that I now take for granted.

I honestly would have 

1) Registered to vote

2) voted for Herman Cain

if he won the GOP nomination.  Just for the lulz-factor

I'm not going to vote.

I couldn't care less that so many blacks fought and died while trying to achieve voting rights that I now take for granted.
Welp at least your honest. I don't give a damn if you vote or not, just keep posting those gifs brother.

And you're black? Hmph, this entire time I thought you were Asian. I guess you learn something new everyday

Welp at least your honest. I don't give a damn if you vote or not, just keep posting those gifs brother.

And you're black? Hmph, this entire time I thought you were Asian. I guess you learn something new everyday
I was being super sarcastic.

Yeah, I'm cocoa butter Wesley Snipes black.

Welp, I think everyone should enjoy these gifs instead of discussing politics. Go

I'll be blown away if there are more than 25 people here that choose Romney.

Niketalk is no country for Republicans.

I kinda hope Money Mitt wins so all the Obama na sayers can stand there looking baffled after his term, and then place the blame on Obama as a last resort.  Either way it's a s**t fing sandwich for the next 10 years.

Last edited:
this is Niketalk, why even poll such a question? Ridiculous, we all know what the answer is going to be. Which side is going to be overwelmingly swayed

Obama got owned

just saying.....

Now I can't decide who sucks less. I seriously thought Obama was going to obliterate Romney

:smh:

Obama, still.

I got to give credit to Romney though, he caught Obama off guard, he looked a little vulnerable a few times. He kept hitting him with the $90 billion dollar Green Job sector and Obama was tight lipped. Also mention how 47 million people are now on Welfare, up from 23 million 4 years ago (can somebody fact check that?). Obama did fight back in regards to the $5 trillion dollar cut ontop of the $2 trillion left over from Bush, "numbers... its math, it just arithmetic".

You would think by my twitter timeline Obama was murking Romney tonight, just didn't happen. Just goes to show Twitter votes with there eyes and not with there ears.

Obama, still.
I got to give credit to Romney though, he caught Obama off guard, he looked a little vulnerable a few times. He kept hitting him with the $90 billion dollar Green Job sector and Obama was tight lipped. Also mention how 47 million people are now on Welfare, up from 23 million 4 years ago (can somebody fact check that?). Obama did fight back in regards to the $5 trillion dollar cut ontop of the $2 trillion left over from Bush, "numbers... its math, it just arithmetic".
You would think by my twitter timeline Obama was murking Romney tonight, just didn't happen. Just goes to show Twitter votes with there eyes and not with there ears.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/record-46-million-americans-food-200000079.html

15 million more people on food stamos in 3 1/2 years. Not a good look.

Romney, and i'm not a republican...or a democrat. Since Obama has been in office, the military has been taking pay cuts. Romney wants to raise their salary. The military is the reason we have rights in the first place. Btw, im Hispanic, or Mexican American to be more specific. Just in case anyone is trying pull the redneck republican card on me.

Romney, and i'm not a republican...or a democrat. Since Obama has been in office, the military has been taking pay cuts. Romney wants to raise their salary. The military is the reason we have rights in the first place. Btw, im Hispanic, or Mexican American to be more specific. Just in case anyone is trying pull the redneck republican card on me.
considering the us spends more on the military than the next 20 something countries combined i dont see anything wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom