Ochocinco vs. Merriman Twitter Fight vol. ringing necks

The OC's vids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

At these two clowns fighting on Twitter.
laugh.gif

OGOchoCinco: Somebody please tell Shawne Merriman thats is *** on Dec. 20th, relay the message to the rest of the D, especially Cromartie!!!!child pleasehttp://twitter.com/OGOchoCinco/status/2310741682

shawnemerriman: @OGOchoCinco Are you SERIOUS???????

OGOchoCinco: @shawnemerriman damit i didnt stutter, i never held my tongue before, you heard me loud and clear, and we can get in the boxing ring to

OGOchoCinco: CHILD PLEASE, is the word for the day, Shawne Merriman tryin to stop Ocho Cinco, CHILD PLEASE, better chance at finding Osama!!!

shawnemerriman: Man yall not going to believe how chad "OCHOCINCO" came at me...im going to finish my workout

shawnemerriman: 12seconds - VID 00062.3GP http://tiny12.tv/EWFCE

OGOchoCinco: Damit people how do i get the camera on my mac book pro to work, its my turn to talk trash

OGOchoCinco: Headed to the boxing gym, deal with Mr. Merriman when i return, talking about ringing my neck out, yo lights gone be off permenantly!!!!

Even Shaun Phillips getting into it now...

ShaunPhillips95: @shawnemerriman u nigs crazy I got people hitting me telling me u and chad are going at it lol.

ShaunPhillips95: Word on the street is that chad has a tramp stamp on his lowerback lol.

OGOchoCinco: Shaun Phillips you want to get involved to, well since y'all Beverly Hill Billies want to gang up on the OC, it's on now!!!

OGOchoCinco: Shawne you better stick to making music video appearances, ring that out, this ain't what you want! Child please
Merriman's video respone:

Merriman be getting pissed if you call him out on Twitter. No joke!
laugh.gif
Must be the roids.

OchoCinco is a damn fool. Dude is going to get lit up. I love how he called out Cromartie though.
laugh.gif

This is comedy.

Yo KB8 what is it w/ u, twitter, And shawne merriman
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KB8Sandiego=funniest dude in S&T???? I think so.
tongue.gif

^

laugh.gif

Far from it. Tons of more NT Twitter fam that got the jokes.

I'm just not a very big fan of Roids after he lied that he would go after the company that gave him the "tainted" supplements.

^

laugh.gif

I'm just not a very big fan of Roids after he lied that he would go after the company that gave him the "tainted" supplements.

Please
laugh.gif
Don't be so humble.
roll.gif
tongue.gif

I'm down to change my twitter name to TJ Who's yo mama so we can get into this conversation who's down??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

OGOchoCinco: Headed to the boxing gym, deal with Mr. Merriman when i return, talking about ringing my neck out, yo lights gone be off permenantly!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How can you guys hate Ocho Cinco, we need guys like this
laugh.gif

Merriman stay getting his feelings hurt LOL.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
someone on twitter should ask Lights Off if he's still looking for that company like OJ looking for the real killer...

The Roids have Merriman getting mad off of anything

85 is hilarious

I hope he has a Pro Bowl year with Palmer healthy

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Merriman got no power in his punches for someone his size
sick.gif
horrible form
grin.gif
hes working out with a dude wih mitts on.... workingtechnique...

his technique is horrendous tho haha judging by that vid, id box dude

shaun phillips is funnier than merriman

OchoCinco is the coolest guy n the NFL

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

^

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
someone on twitter should ask Lights Off if he's still looking for that company like OJ looking for the real killer...
Unlike Merriman, Femi Ayanbadejo seemed like that only to take action against "tainted" supplements...

[h2]ALRI and Femi Ayanbadejo NFL Lawsuit Settled[/h2]
Ex-Aztec, company settle dispute over supplement's label
By Brent Schrotenboer Union-Tribune Staff Writer
2:00 a.m. May 20, 2009
FROM U-T ARCHIVES

March 12, 2008: Ex-Aztec sues supplement maker, shop over failed NFL steroid test Former San Diego State and NFL running back Femi Ayanbadejo has reached a settlement agreement in his lawsuit against a Nevada supplement company whose product contained synthetic steroids.

Attorneys for Ayanbadejo and the company, ALR Industries, expressed satisfaction with the settlement, the terms of which were confidential. But the company continues to pursue a defamation suit against Ayanbadejo and reiterated that he tested positive for substances that were on the label of the product he took.

"My client is satisfied that he had his opportunity to say what he needed to say in court, through his pleadings and paperwork," said Jim Miller, Ayanbadejo's attorney.

Ayanbadejo had alleged in his suit that the banned substances were not listed on the label of Max LMG, a pro-hormone product. As a result, he said he tested positive in an NFL steroids test in January 2007 and was suspended for four games. He said the stigma of testing positive helped prevent him from getting back in the league.

"Sometimes athletes have a valid claim against these companies, and sometimes they don't," said Charles Weller, attorney for ALR Industries. "This was a perfect example of a situation where we don't have a valid claim. Ayanbadejo tested positive for exactly what was on the label of Max LMG. In trying to save his career, he chose to point fingers at the supplement company. He took a dietary supplement without doing his due diligence."

The product since has been discontinued. It had not been certified as safe by the NFL or the players association. In legal proceedings, Ayanbadejo pointed out that the company's founder, Author L. Rea, was a pseudonym for Scott Jensen, who was accused of running an illegal steroid ring about 20 years ago and spent nearly seven years in prison. Jensen's attorney said that was "mud that was brought up. It truly has no relevance."

Back
Top Bottom