October $250* challenge vol. Dat Frugal Life *REGISTRATION CLOSED*

5 + 5 + 8 + 10 + 1.25...

:pimp: :pimp:

I gotta buy some toilet paper and mouthwash though... smh...

Anyone else still at $250? :lol: this gets pretty difficult at times

the number will be going down soon. vehicle maintenance costs included in the amount?

=240

The vehicle repair was budgeted for, so i don't think i will be counting that in terms of the challenge. acceptable?

day 4 and 5

spent:0

remaining: 248, 98

there are clothing sales going on for columbus weekend. must resist spending money
frown.gif

How do you spend so little at the bar!!?
I don't think I've ever spent less then $50 at a bar lol

drink a it before i get there, then get beers just to have a social drink. one beer is $4 bucks. get two beers, tip $2 bucks. chill.

and most bars in savannah are free, so i avoid all the ones that have a cover.

the other night, i bought a pitcher for $7 and the bartender accidentally poured a shot of whisky and just gave it to me.

put the other $6 in my tank.

Last edited:
drink a it before i get there, then get beers just to have a social drink. one beer is $4 bucks. get two beers, tip $2 bucks. chill.
and most bars in savannah are free, so i avoid all the ones that have a cover.
the other night, i bought a pitcher for $7 and the bartender accidentally poured a shot of whisky and just gave it to me.
put the other $6 in my tank.

smart, I only pre game before a party and ended up blowing even more money in my drunken rage.

Got some breakfast this morning I have $199.11 left. Tomorrow will mark 1 week in the books so I'll be updating the first page

I didn't make the cut because I realized this thread too late. But um is it cheap or poor to use a groupon somewhere ? Would you fellas just rather not go? Or just say eff it Imma use my groupon?

I didn't make the cut because I realized this thread too late. But um is it cheap or poor to use a groupon somewhere ? Would you fellas just rather not go? Or just say eff it Imma use my groupon?
nothing cheap about using a groupon/livingsocial/any other coupon. i use it all the time and theres nothing shameful about it. don't care too much about how others look at you, in the end you'll have a good time and save a few extra bucks.

Im out. Went to IKEA yesterday cause my kids needed a new table and chairs. $130. Bout swiffer sweaper and a mop today $30.

I aint about to be about that Ramen Noodle life for the rest of the month.

Im out. Went to IKEA yesterday cause my kids needed a new table and chairs. $130. Bout swiffer sweaper and a mop today $30.
I aint about to be about that Ramen Noodle life for the rest of the month.
its impossible to do this challenge if you have kids and factor in their needs as well. this should solely be based on YOUR spendings. you cant feed a family with 250 a month man

its impossible to do this challenge if you have kids and factor in their needs as well. this should solely be based on YOUR spendings. you cant feed a family with 250 a month man
but...

it is though... your kids expenses dont count, brah

Back
Top Bottom