Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

screenshot_20180616-130831-jpg.2132846

Last edited:
Haha its wild that's actually the second time I've guessed it. Crazy how quickly you can get it by just hitting random numbers.

That's why it's funny when people bust out the mathematical odds of randomly guessing it. Seems like people are able to guess it way more than the odds would dictate.

Doesn't matter tho cause I've entered at that location like a 100 times, and have won like twice. |l

Man these about to be $600
I feel like a sucker for buying at $850. It happens though. I don’t think they’ll go below $700 but if they do it’s cool because I’m not going to be salty just because I was impatient.

There are no tier 0 stores anywhere around me and almost no online raffles where I don’t have to go to the store to pick them up. I really didn’t think these would drop below $800 because of no confirmed SNKRS drop but I was wrong

I have a feeling surprise drop for Father’s Day either tommorow or Monday early of course

On SNKRS? Cause in the back of mind, I was thinking it's possible for a drop even if its a surprise drop or on the 19th which is the actual re-reselase day. But then....I remembered Nike said these were going to RETAILERS soon on their official page. So it sounds like the initial SNKRS drop was it in terms of nike online. The rest are stores now.....

Can’t pull them off? They’re just a fancy Jordan 1. I’m a 35 year old mental health counselor living that married dad life. Just because you’re old doesn’t mean you have to wear a pair of air monarchs. Besides, the camp out air monarchs sold out so you might as well wear these instead.
I laced mine up for the first time Friday morning (1 with orange, the other with white laces) and for a minute I thought, “maybe dude was right and I can’t pull these off”. I had to go with matching laces and then I felt more in my comfort zone. I better be able to pull these off for what I paid. An Off White Jordan 1 (Chicago preferred but UNC isn’t too far behind) is one of my grails. I have most of the shoes I want. Concords are the only must have shoe on my radar. Given the heat I’ve been able to get these past few months I really do have to slow down. Bank account is cool but not where I want it to be after paying quarterly taxes on the 15th

I feel like a sucker for buying at $850. It happens though. I don’t think they’ll go below $700 but if they do it’s cool because I’m not going to be salty just because I was impatient.

There are no tier 0 stores anywhere around me and almost no online raffles where I don’t have to go to the store to pick them up. I really didn’t think these would drop below $800 because of no confirmed SNKRS drop but I was wrong

Don’t feel bad. I copped earlier in the week for $800. I don’t have any Tier 0 stores in my city and i work a full time job so couldn’t be on my phone when these dropped early. I accepted my fate and really wanted these so i pulled the trigger. I don’t plan on picking up anything else this summer so i figured why not. These are dipping but will rise by the end of the year guaranteed

Back
Top Bottom