Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Tried to get my homies to make accounts and enter for me but they can't even sign in on the web page. LMFAO! What I get for trying to be slick for once.

Does it make sense to go early and wait for unreserved pairs on release day? I feel like so many people that dont live in Nyc are entering and i feel there might be alot of pairs that wont be picked up

So everyone's not confused, the line at 21M was for the "Extra Credit" event where you get to buy an all white af1 low, am90, or presto to have and have nike/Virgil off white them and you pick up the kicks at a future date. Only the people that were able to register for the event were able to participate (few heads on the line got turned away cause they weren't registered). They also had the off white collection on display where you can hold, take pics, etc.

Also, 90% of the people that wish they were in NYC for the event wouldn't have been registered anyway. Every event was booked in under a minute

Does it make sense to go early and wait for unreserved pairs on release day? I feel like so many people that dont live in Nyc are entering and i feel there might be alot of pairs that wont be picked up
nope those pairs are for employees to supplement their income by backdooring them to the highest bidders.

Since nobody posted pics of the event yet, thought I'd share it here with y'all. Thought the presentation of the AJ1 was dope and it was right in the middle.
20170906_161030.jpg
20170906_161100.jpg
20170906_161132.jpg

Could only enter one of my accounts for some reason. Homegirl entered for me too. This gonna be a lotta L's lol

Back
Top Bottom