Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

People always want to show off and feel special even if it means killing an legitimate buyer chance of copping for retail.
That's true man. All these unclaimed pairs are just helping these Lab's employees back door some of the pairs lol.

Mom inlaw came up for me OMGawd
Messaged my wife on FB to check her moms email, she called me back. I knew I was good when she called, but didn't know which shoe. When she told me I was like WHOA word to BlackRob
off white.png

Last edited:
Nike wouldn't want in store raffles that's the reason they went draw

even Adidas got tired of the long lines and iPad raffles it causes to much of a hassle

Nike knows that location based stuff doesn't work and people would cheat. Adidas knows this and don't care actually

Nike claims that if you don't pick up then your chances on the next shoe decrease unless you have multiple accounts which everyone does lmao

So I'm seeing pairs that have the extra laces in lace bags and I'm seeing pairs that include the extra laces without the bags. Hmm...

Thanks Y'all...I'm finally getting my heart rate to slow down lol. Hope y'all cook in November

9/13...which I'm grateful for because the 12th, I work a 24 hour shift and would have had to ask a coworker to cover for me while I pick the kicks up.

Congrats on the 1s man! Thought I was the only one that worked 24s on here. Lol. You fight fires?

Mom inlaw came up for me OMGawd
Messaged my wife on FB to check her moms email, she called me back. I knew I was good when she called, but didn't know which shoe. When she told me I was like WHOA word to BlackRob
off white.png

nice! I got that 9.5 too

Congrats on the 1s man! Thought I was the only one that worked 24s on here. Lol. You fight fires?

Thanks. Nah I fight broken bones, arthritis, ruptured ACL's, etc lol. I work as a physician assistant

nice! I got that 9.5 too

Thanks. Nah I fight broken bones, arthritis, ruptured ACL's, etc lol. I work as a physician assistant
Lmao!!! So you handle us when we get hurt. Congrats man, those 1s are fire no pun intended. Lol

Lmao!!! So you handle us when we get hurt. Congrats man, those 1s are fire no pun intended. Lol

I need to see them in person. If I like, I'll keep em. If not I'll keep as a collection piece or try and get the 90s and Prestos with them

Nike wouldn't want in store raffles that's the reason they went draw

even Adidas got tired of the long lines and iPad raffles it causes to much of a hassle

Nike knows that location based stuff doesn't work and people would cheat. Adidas knows this and don't care actually

Nike claims that if you don't pick up then your chances on the next shoe decrease unless you have multiple accounts which everyone does lmao
Imagine the adidas confirmed app without being location based for the original zebra release last February.....

In reality the answer is too make more pairs man let's just be real there is no more fair or even ways to drop sneakers the systems in place are fair enough

The Draw is a terrible system and can be improved so easily. Limit wins to accounts with prior purchases, do a cross-check on the billing addresses to prevent people who can't pick up from winning, and flag accounts with a history of not picking up wins. It's just that Nike doesn't care that much.

Back
Top Bottom