Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Been trying to keep up this thread has been going NUTS. So when is thr OF1 releasing? Is there any links to cop? What frustrates me so much is the shie says Beaverton,OR and were not even getting them here! Called Bait and they said no just LA and SEA. So I'm trying to figure out how to cop

giphy.gif

Did you guys make multiple accoutns on star club footaction app for multiple 10 min hs chances?

Hey all, just wanted to ask for people's opinions on my situation here.

I was asked by an acquaintance to enter a raffle in my country for these for his friend. I thought nothing of it because the odds of winning were pretty low, so I did it. Anyway, found out I won. I have never met the acquaintance's friend, but I have seen his facebook posts where he resells sneakers and tries to make money off people looking for sneakers (he calls it "helping"). Should I just be truthful and give him the shoes (not my size, I have no interest in these)? What would you do?

Nope! That’s like taking cash out of your wallet and putting it in his. I’d never help out a known reseller, but that’s just me. If it was a buddy and it’s going straight to feet, then yes I’ll assist him/her.

Nope! That’s like taking cash out of your wallet and putting it in his. I’d never help out a known reseller, but that’s just me. If it was a buddy and it’s going straight to feet, then yes I’ll assist him/her.

people still hate resellers in 2017? I thought that kind of hate went out of style when people started realizing that actually having money is cooler than just looking like you do

Last edited:
and so what if the gu

people still hate resellers in 2017? I thought that kind of hate went out of style when people started realizing that actually having money is cooler than just looking like you do
You got it all wrong my man. What I was saying is he should sell it himself instead of putting money in someone else’s pockets. If I was in his shoe, why would I help out a dude i don’t know make some money if I can keep the money myself?

You got it all wrong my man. What I was saying is he should sell it himself instead of putting money in someone else’s pockets. If I was in his shoe, why would I help out a dude i don’t know make some money if I can keep the money myself?

the only reason he'd do it is because he said he would do it.
d73a0f2bf29a9c5660c13db463de7334.jpg

So from what I’m reading if you live in a city that doesn’t have a store doing a in store raffle your pretty much screwed on the whole collection?

Where else in NYC is there an instore sign up?

I'm already going to be late to work on Thursday due to the cncpts 1 day raffle.

I was asked by an acquaintance to enter a raffle in my country for these for his friend. I thought nothing of it because the odds of winning were pretty low, so I did it. Anyway, found out I won. I have never met the acquaintance's friend, but I have seen his facebook posts where he resells sneakers and tries to make money off people looking for sneakers (he calls it "helping"). Should I just be truthful and give him the shoes (not my size, I have no interest in these)? What would you do?
this is easy..u weren't chosen

What do you guys think resell will be after release? I can get a DS pair for 1.2k but not sure if I should wait or not and if they will drop further?

You are extremely shady.

You don't make a promise to someone, then change your mind when it benefits you. Men don't do this, and shouldn't tolerate this behavior.

You know you're being shady because in your post you're trying to justify it. "I have never met the acquaintance's friend" Why is this a factor now if you made the promise initially? smh

Stand by your word. Obviously, I will never know what you decide to do, but I hope you do the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom