Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Words can’t describe how bad I wanted this pair.
I fell in love with them since pics first surfaced of them.
To me, this sneaker is the nicest Off White x Nike Sneaker. Period.
I already put the money aside to pay resell for them.
This is just a pair that I needed to have, no matter what.
I caught J23’s notification and thought I was buggin.
Thought I been working to much OT and I’m loosing my mind, seeing ish.
Opened up SNKRS saw them loaded, hit the price, info & size preloaded, submitted my order and hoped for the best.
Got the Got Em notification and I couldn’t believe it...
B8CB7FDF-92BE-4A3C-9518-7EBA0B59969A.png
Came back to my senses, logged out of my account, logged back in with wifeys account, went for another pair.. Hit on her account as well.

Started hearing about the cancellations and I just put away my phone for awhile. Honestly I was shxting bricks inside, hoping for at least 1 pair to make it.

Just got to the crib after a long day of work & OT.
Turned on my phone, received my shipping confirmation for both pairs.

I’m at a loss of words right now...
A68CFA2C-AAA5-4D60-B73E-F08C70B26B76.jpeg
smelling more and more like a gr

23FEDE53-DF66-477C-9967-0D8FB31C4110.jpeg

B3CE60EF-FB55-4EAB-88EE-5E4B13E5566D.jpeg

And both pairs have shipped :wink:
Good night NT Family!!!!

That’s what’s up.. i was lucky my wife hates them .. and she is a jordan 1 female... but she rocks what she likes No hype with her.. but she told me “ i got you babe this is your fathers day Gift “ 14 years strong hell yeah haha

smelling more and more like a gr

Nike is not going to GR Off-White ever. The reason so many people ate on Nike Talk is only the hardest core heads would have the J23 app with notifications turned on . This might have in all likelyhood been the main Nike Drop which would be thousands of pairs . The product says sold out and not notify me like the 11’s did after the early drop . I guess we will see .

Nike is not going to GR Off-White ever. The reason so many people ate on Nike Talk is only the hardest core heads would have the J23 app with notifications turned on . This might have in all likelyhood been the main Nike Drop which would be thousands of pairs . The product says sold out and not notify me like the 11’s did after the early drop . I guess we will see .

Dunno smells like the black KAWS

Sleep at 10-11am? Da hail? Wake yo *** up. No reason to be sleeping at that time of day. I work graves too so I don’t wana hear it.

Oh yea, both orders shipped. ETA Tuesday :smokin

how can one be so lucky bro. this is my 1st cop on snkrs ever for a pair of sneakers i wanted. only other sneaker i copped was the gatorade 6s for a friend. other than that ive been takin Ls for the past 2 years. my first w
Dude I have no clue how I’ve been so lucky this month. I feel your pain straight up man...I was cold af before this month. Hella glad so many copped. How it should be. Enjoy them!

Back
Top Bottom