Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I feel like SF has been getting the short end of the stick on any of the past few releases, these included. Well, unless I am just not paying attention to any raffles.. :lol:

Did i just miss everything??

I feel like SF has been getting the short end of the stick on any of the past few releases, these included. Well, unless I am just not paying attention to any raffles.. :lol:

Did i just miss everything??
If you're talking about SoleFly, then yes. You did miss the raffle.

Well my stockx pair is due to arrive Thursday. Sucks to have overpaid but at least i have them. I copped some Off White rocks to rock with them
I hear you man. Usually I do a good job of predicting how low a shoe will go but I was way off on these. I had a bid on GOAT that surprisingly got accepted a couple of weeks ago. I thought I got a good price at $850 for a 10. Boy was I wrong. I’ll never pay more than $500 for a shoe again

Are these releasing on Nike too?
Maybe but nobody knows when. There’s no guarantee what day or time but I’d say this week either tomorrow or Wednesday. Could do another suprise drop or exclusive access to random accounts. Of course I’ve been wrong about most things relating to these shoes so don’t listen to me. They may not release on SNKRS at all but it would surprise me if they don’t

Hoping for a W from one of these raffles I entered. Im still tight Kith app wouldn't let me even enter.

traded an extra pair of bred yzys i had along with sum other stuff for ow 1 unc and cash. whatever im happy.

Back
Top Bottom