Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The stuff I watched Mike play in are grails. Then all these limited collabs that put twists on those. Must haves for me.

My fav J's are 3s though, no doubt. My 2011s bc3s are cracking and chipping but I'm gonna ride them till the bubble pops. Got the
3s are one of the most comfortable J's to rock on the daily.... And those bc3s look better that way imo. I think most if not all js look better with a lil wear on em. But that's just me.

For those with them, does the material where the circle is feel super flimsy as if it's going to rip?

For those with them, does the material where the circle is feel super flimsy as if it's going to rip?
No it’s really tough. But I’m already getting a lot of creasing around the unstructured ankle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 658
3s are one of the most comfortable J's to rock on the daily.... And those bc3s look better that way imo. I think most if not all js look better with a lil wear on em. But that's just me.
Totally agree. I can slip them on and off easily, wear them all day, and they match damn near everything. Good padding all over.

Speaking of, these 5s, without the padding around ankles, they feel great, not to tight, definitely a shoe you can wear casually and be super comfortable. The lack of white also means don't need to worry about small dirt or scuffs as much.

The small circle is thin, filmy, but feels fine. Don't do an olly in these and you'll be fine though.

I think the disconnect in the resale debate is region based. Yeah if you live in a city where there’s not many consignment shops resale is dropping due to SNKRS raffle resellers getting their kicks in the mail and throwing them on StockX

However, if you live in a city like NYC or LA resale is still high. A spot by me in NY sold a pair 2 days after release for $1k when StockX price for the same pair was $750. Not everyone uses apps to pay resale. Some prefer walking into a shop they know and copping. We all know Stadium Goods charges wild prices and dudes been in business for a long time. Obviously someone is dropping money there

I think the disconnect in the resale debate is region based. Yeah if you live in a city where there’s not many consignment shops resale is dropping due to SNKRS raffle resellers getting their kicks in the mail and throwing them on StockX

However, if you live in a city like NYC or LA resale is still high. A spot by me in NY sold a pair 2 days after release for $1k when StockX price for the same pair was $750. Not everyone uses apps to pay resale. Some prefer walking into a shop they know and copping. We all know Stadium Goods charges wild prices and dudes been in business for a long time. Obviously someone is dropping money there
True shops stay taxing. I just go on my phone like naw yal can keep em, I'll just buy elsewhere. It's like eBay.....sellers be wanting more than stockx, goat etc ...knowing damn well they ain't got no fees on eBay. Greedy ****s. Last shoe I paid resale was the black rayguns but got lucky and got a dude who sold em to me 200 shipped off eBay.

True shops stay taxing. I just go on my phone like naw yal can keep em, I'll just buy elsewhere. It's like eBay.....sellers be wanting more than stockx, goat etc ...knowing damn well they ain't got no fees on eBay. Greedy ****s. Last shoe I paid resale was the black rayguns but got lucky and got a dude who sold em to me 200 shipped off eBay.

Sadly, it’s the hypebeasts who buy shoes just to flex for the gram that kill it for the dudes who wanna buy because they actually like the shoe/designer/player/artist, etc.

Perfect example is RoundTwo in NYC. When they first got into the business, they’d sell a lot of shoes for reasonable prices which is why they got popular. Then all these young idiots started posting “Steal” on overpriced hype shoes and now they’ll throw up some nonsense for a stupid price and they’ll still sell.

Ebay charges more than both stockx or GOAT tbh.

Lol yeah ok. Take yo reselling a** on some where. You new to this shyyyt....i bet they do. I got pairs I'm keeping but I'm telling everybody to hold out just like I did when ts6s dropped from 900 after drop to what 500. It's only been 5 days and they already in 7s now. Give it a few weeks and weak hands will fold.
Im not a reseller, and definitely not new. You probably what...16? 17? Getting super defensive and upset about someone having a different opinion than you lmao. But yeah you keep using your one example with the ts6 that everybody saw coming if it makes you feel better

Im not a reseller, and definitely not new. You probably what...16? 17? Getting super defensive and upset about someone having a different opinion than you lmao. But yeah you keep using your one example with the ts6 that everybody saw coming if it makes you feel better

I can see both y’all arguments. But 6’s aren’t that popular and many people weren’t in on a green shoe.

these 5’s are a black shoe with hype behind it. And the off white branding.

so in a way they are more popular than the TS6’s

they will dip but if Nike doesn’t announce another release soon. In the next week or 2 they will start climbing.

Lol yeah ok look at prices. Foh

No fees on shoes sold over $100 now.

Oh ****... I did not know this... Very smart eBay... I had a pretty strong following on the eBay platform prior to StockX... This interests me.

"eBay is eliminating North American seller fees for any sneaker sold at $100 or more, the company announced on Tuesday. The e-commerce company previously charged fees of up to 10% for sellers, deterring some sneakerheads from using the platform.Dec 17, 2019"

edit: But it wasn't the fees, I'd earned down to 8.5%.... it was the scamming and having to communicate with morons.

Last edited:
Oh ****... I did not know this... Very smart eBay... I had a pretty strong following on the eBay platform prior to StockX... This interests me.

"eBay is eliminating North American seller fees for any sneaker sold at $100 or more, the company announced on Tuesday. The e-commerce company previously charged fees of up to 10% for sellers, deterring some sneakerheads from using the platform.Dec 17, 2019"

edit: But it wasn't the fees, I'd earned down to 8.5%.... it was the scamming and having to communicate with morons.

the scams and people asking what’s the lowest you will go.

price listed as........, oh ok.

or those asking for more pics so they can scan using ur pics. Had to tag the additional pics as well as the listing pics.

the scams and people asking what’s the lowest you will go.

price listed as........, oh ok.

or those asking for more pics so they can scan using ur pics. Had to tag the additional pics as well as the listing pics.

Yup... I just started listing some things non-shoe related and forgot how much time it takes. Felt like Charlie Brown, "GOOD GRIEF!".

Back
Top Bottom