Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

JapanAir jumping the gun...again
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Anyways...

Interesting tidbit...OKC Thunder is tallest team in the league with an average height of 6'8

What's the average weight?

190?

Tyreke on that Allen Iverson "PG" stuff, I'm talking strictly PG's.

I'm not taking Ty Lawson for his career, but this year he'll have the biggest impact of any rookie PG on his team. Yeah he's on a Playoff team,yeah he's not starting, but none of those dudes (Flynn, Jennings) going to make an impact like Ty will on the Nuggets. The only player I can see being moreimpactful than him is maybe Curry.

Can anyone get to the paint as easily as him for his size?

Maybe it's just me..
grin.gif

Jonny Flynn got to the line 10 times last night
grin.gif

Don't forget George Karl has a history of not playing rookies. Expect to see Lawson's minutes to go down once J.R. Smith returns.

So when Ty is warming the bench in a few weeks he still going to have a impact on the team?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Tyreke on that Allen Iverson "PG" stuff, I'm talking strictly PG's.

I'm not taking Ty Lawson for his career, but this year he'll have the biggest impact of any rookie PG on his team. Yeah he's on a Playoff team, yeah he's not starting, but none of those dudes (Flynn, Jennings) going to make an impact like Ty will on the Nuggets. The only player I can see being more impactful than him is maybe Curry.

Can anyone get to the paint as easily as him for his size?

Maybe it's just me..
grin.gif
Just because he'll be in the rotation for a prospective playoff team does not mean his impact will be bigger than those other guys. In fact,their impacts on their respective teams will be bigger than his because more is asked of them. The Nuggets don't have to rely on Ty Lawson. He could rackup DNP's and they wouldn't miss a beat.

Tyreke aint a PG in the NBA. IDC what they try with him, that won't work.

Flynn is the best PG of this class.

James Harden needs to crack that starting lineup ASAP

Ty won't be warming the bench even when JR comes back. I mean our backup point guard is Anthony Carter.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

James Harden needs to crack that starting lineup ASAP

You watched him a ton at Memphis so you know Tyreke Evans needs the ball in his hands to be the most effective.

Harden's going to have to work on his defense to crack that lineup.

OKC needs bench help, let harden come off the bench and put up shots for now

Thabo played just fine to end the year last year, plays D and hits his open shots.

The Bulls Vs Spurs game coming up on TNT is going to be a wash
smh.gif
No Derrick Rose = obvious outcome for Spurs to win
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Flynn is the best PG of this class.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

But yeah. I agree with both statements.

Cavs makin me look good right now.
pimp.gif

Raptors too.
pimp.gif

Spurs too.
pimp.gif

I might have been wrong on Denver, I had them pegged for 3-4 in the West, they look like they want more.
frown.gif

Magic and Celtics too
pimp.gif

Oden too.
pimp.gif

I look good so far.
pimp.gif

Damn I'm good at this.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously, what the hell were the Bucks thinking taking Joe Alexander? They traded for Richard Jefferson earlier that day and took LRM a round later
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you see Brandon Jennings tonight JA? Ty still the best PG in the draft with out question? LOL

Jennings ballin'

Bargnani sure looks like the best scorer in the NBA right now...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

you see Brandon Jennings tonight JA? Ty still the best PG in the draft with out question? LOL

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom