Offical Bulls VS Celtics game 6 post

yungmatt , there is BG bashing from Bulls fans because he's a gunner . He throws up the dumbest shots at the dumbest times . He's inconsistent ... thelist goes on . He dribbles for ten seconds unnecessarily then gets a turnover . There are times when he is hot tho , & when he's hot he's prettymuch unstoppable . But most of the time I cringe when he shoots because the positions are soooooo awkward . He goes up for the shot , I yell "noooooo !$@! is your problem !" , then it goes in , and then I scream "but WHYYY" .

Its a love/hate relationship .

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

damn, free vip @ the club with many easy chicks versus watching this game.... damn it!
laugh.gif
@ you unnecessarily letting everyone know about this.

What the !@+! club you go to at 6 pm, my man...?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

yungmatt , there is BG bashing from Bulls fans because he's a gunner . He throws up the dumbest shots at the dumbest times . He's inconsistent ... the list goes on . He dribbles for ten seconds unnecessarily then gets a turnover . There are times when he is hot tho , & when he's hot he's pretty much unstoppable . But most of the time I cringe when he shoots because the positions are soooooo awkward . He goes up for the shot , I yell "noooooo ! @#* is your problem !" , then it goes in , and then I scream "but WHYYY" .

I agree, Ben isn't necessairily a playmaker, but that's why he's not a PG and the Bulls have 2 great PGs already. Also on the other hand, a lot ofplays are ran for him, and the plays that don't involve him DOES NOT INVOLVE HIM at all. He's just told to stand there as a decoy in most of thoseplays that's not ran for him. So of course the plays ran for him he's gonna take advantage of. The last play of game 5 was perfectly drawn, butterribly executed.

The winner of this round plays the winner of the Magic and Sixers, right?

The Cavs get the winner of the Heat and Hawks, right?

Or is the winner of this series going to Cleveland, with the winner of the Heat/Hawks going to the Magic/Sixers?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

This.

Or is the winner of this series going to Cleveland, with the winner of the Heat/Hawks going to the Magic/Sixers?
The winner of this round plays the winner of the Magic and Sixers.

The Cavs get the winner of the Heat and Hawks.

winner plays magic/sixers

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

yungmatt , there is BG bashing from Bulls fans because he's a gunner . He throws up the dumbest shots at the dumbest times . He's inconsistent ... the list goes on . He dribbles for ten seconds unnecessarily then gets a turnover . There are times when he is hot tho , & when he's hot he's pretty much unstoppable . But most of the time I cringe when he shoots because the positions are soooooo awkward . He goes up for the shot , I yell "noooooo ! $@! is your problem !" , then it goes in , and then I scream "but WHYYY" .

I I agree completely. If I'm the Bulls, I let him walk in the offseason. He's not gunna be worth whatever money he'll demand. Rose will develop asa scorer and maybe Kirk can take over some of the pg responsibilities; in the meantime they can shop for another big guy or something.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

win or go home simple as that

-someone go find the real Drose

-more PT for Captain kirk

-im just mental ready myself for Salmons and Gordon doing dumb %*%+ all game

Still don't see why all the BG bashing
I have never understood this.... Especially coming from Bulls fans

im big Ben gordon fan since he came to the bulls and no matter will be a fan but

dude was 6/21 last game and in the 1st half was just chucking shot after shot after shot. run the god damn offense it helps u and the team out

now in the 4th i will not trip on his shot selection much that night cause rose would give him the ball and run away from it so he had no choice but to shoot.

Celts def gonna get it done but I dont have much hope for them getting thru the next round-

No kinda answer for DH if the Magic advance-

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

more like win or stay home And dammit we need some adjustments on defense made by Luke Wilson, Leslie Nielsen and co on the Bulls bench:

funniest %*%! I've read out of all 6 game threads.

Back
Top Bottom