Offical Game Thread J-E-T-S Vs. Lions 1pm EST

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dro 44

1. First time I remember smiling when watching the Lions in about 8 years. (Did this during Stafford play)
2. Suh with the extra point? BOLD. Use the back-up kicker, Jim.
EDIT If you don't have a back-up...don't go through the week of practice without a back-up in the NFL. 

Way to make the Not Top 10.
eyes.gif

Peterson, I'm still not forgiving you.

The Jets are back in first place in the AFC East. WHOOO! I am a happy man.

The Jets are back in first place in the AFC East. WHOOO! I am a happy man.

I'll tell you what, if Stafford could stay healthy throughout his career, Lions are going to be a very very good team. Just need to work on that secondary.

I'll tell you what, if Stafford could stay healthy throughout his career, Lions are going to be a very very good team. Just need to work on that secondary.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

frown.gif

I retract everything I said... the Lions stay finding ways to lose.

That freaking extra pt Suh missed came back to bite us...

frown.gif
the lions are going to start winning all these close games and when they do they'll be a good team. you can see the improvement in them but their not quite there yet.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

frown.gif

I retract everything I said... the Lions stay finding ways to lose.

That freaking extra pt Suh missed came back to bite us...

frown.gif
the lions are going to start winning all these close games and when they do they'll be a good team. you can see the improvement in them but their not quite there yet.

Stafford, man....
30t6p3b.gif
. I knew they were going to give away that game after that...

Why the hell is Suh kicking the extra point and not the damn punter?

I said after week 1 they should sit Stafford for the year and have him go thru whatever strength program Bradford did his last year at OU.

Stafford, man....
30t6p3b.gif
. I knew they were going to give away that game after that...

Why the hell is Suh kicking the extra point and not the damn punter?

I said after week 1 they should sit Stafford for the year and have him go thru whatever strength program Bradford did his last year at OU.

Back
Top Bottom