Offical: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 1/13 6:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

Oh that's just +@$@%%% great.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

seems like you guys hate on "the goods" lamar odom as much as i (and majority of grizzly fans) hate on pau.

lamar for pau straight up sounds good to me.
oh god i would do that trade in a heartbeat.

after the bynum injury i would do it RIGHT NOW

Hey, man... if y'all are going to bug out when the kid goes down, you need to keep us updated when he gets back up. Was he helped? Did he walk at all? Wasit a little tweak, or some Shaun Livingston type crap?

C'mon, man... you can't do this to those of us not watching.
laugh.gif

Nothing on bynum yet which is not good.

He could put nothing on that leg. If you saw the replay his knee buckled. It was a funny landing and his knee just couldn't take it.

It really doesn't look good.

right before the big road trip too, was it lamar that got tangled up with bynum? i hope its nothing too severe

Im hoping for good news.

Bynum could not put anything on the leg at all. He landed on Odoms foot awkwardly and went down screaming in pain instantly.

Does not look good at all.

Bynum was carried under each arm to the locker room by his teammates. not looking too good for bynum.
frown.gif

*#!+

It's about that time again...omg...about this same time last year, injuries ruined us.
frown.gif

I hope it aint nothing serious. Kid was becoming dominant...
frown.gif

Bynum is still in the locker room and we have all been waiting for an update on tv. They haven't given us one.

The announcers are wondering as well and keep asking about it, saying they are hoping for an update.

Crowd is really quiet.

Nothing on bynum at all. I mean nothing.

SKA he couldn't walk at all. I mean nothing. I believe it was his left knee. He could put nothing on it at all. I mean nothing. It looks really bad. I amno doctor or anything but I doubt we see him for a while.

Back
Top Bottom