Offical: Lakers vs. Pistons 1/31/08 4:30PM PST

Damn

Kwame had 1 rebound and odom had 6

Kobe had 10
How you gonna let a guard out rebound you?
tired.gif

Only good thing was that Walton's injury allowed us to stay in the game or we would have lost by 10 or so.

We can not win with these failures that are kwame and odom
tired.gif

If Walton was playing a definite blowout.....for us. I can't stand the 3 scrubs in Luke, Kwame Bum and Odumb

Originally Posted by knightngale

Damn

Kwame had 1 rebound and odom had 6

Kobe had 10
How you gonna let a guard out rebound you?
tired.gif

Kwame had 6 and Lamar had 7. You act like this doesn't happen all the time. Look at Kidd, Paul, Baron Davis, Ginobili, and Wade. These guys get morerebounds than their bigs often.

[table][tr][td]L.Odom[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]39:25[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]+13[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]V.Radmanovic[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]27:24[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]+3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]R.Turiaf[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]28:33[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]-3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][/table]
Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture?

I would rather let Kobe shoot a contested half court shot than odom try even a layup. That's how reliable he is
tired.gif

Phil should get half the blame for leaving that ****** in the game in involving him in plays
tired.gif

Oh yeah ....that other trash space cadet another worthless guy

Trusted Lakers:

Kobe
Bynum
Turiaf
Fish
Farmar

The rest can go eat a pile of crap......(not Critt though)

Originally Posted by bobby24K

[table][tr][td]L.Odom[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]39:25[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]+13[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]V.Radmanovic[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]27:24[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]+3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]R.Turiaf[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]28:33[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]-3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][/table]

How about that?

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

How about that?

Kwame Brown was +27 in the knicks game...

How about that?

What's your point? He played well (for his standards) that game.

How about that?

What's your point? He played well (for his standards) that game.

That he was +27 and that was higher than any other player even though he was not even close to being the best player on the team or even had that much of apositive effect on the team. Meaning that those #'s are unreliable and Lamar was garbage today. I would not blame him if he wasn't making 13 mil a year
tired.gif

I'm done with this thread.

Every time we lose, it's time for someone to be traded.

No where did I say Lamar had a good game. Anyone else might have made the same decisions. You guys always complain about how Lamar never steps up at the end,and guess what, he tried to tonight.

Team effort, team loss.

Let's get the next one.

i've always been a huge LO fan
but i've officially given up on him

his inconsistency kills me the most
he has one great game, three average games, 2 horrible games.......

Hey!! Man...why the hell are we fighting in this thread?

I watched a little of the first before my game started and was thinking damn...this game is going to be ugly.

My game ends and the tv in the gym is on. I see that we are tied with 2 mintues to go. I was jumping up and down...

We had a shot to win the game and we just came up short. Yeah lamar had bad game but aren't we used to that? Yeah kwame didn't do well but aren'twe used to that? We need to try to look at the good things. A loss is never good but I am going to look at it like this. We were this close without our fullroster. Same thing with the cavs, spurs and mavs. We can't say (i am going to put my foot in my mouth by saying this but) everytime we lose to trade lamaror kwame because it just seems as if they aren't going to do it. Kwame and lamar actually fit our system when bynum is there.

I have finally got in my head that lamar is not going to be what I want him to be. We need to just understand that when lamar wants to play we will win. Andwhen doesn't we will either lose or have it be a close game until bynum gets back and lamar can do what he does best and pass. Hopefully this summer thefront office will get it in their head that lamar need to leave but we can't ask for trades after every game.

All we can do is move on because putting blame on lamar (like we have been all year) is not going to help. We got a game tomorrow night. Hopefully lamar comesto play and gets more then 6 points.

Oh lamarownsem....Just because they were +13 with him out there means nothing. A loss is a loss. Lamar had a bad game so stop trying to defend him every game.I know we can be rough on him (because I am the main one that wants him gone) but stop trying to defend somebody that just can't produce every game.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I watched a little of the first before my game started and was thinking damn...this game is going to be ugly.

My game ends and the tv in the gym is on. I see that we are tied with 2 mintues to go. I was jumping up and down...

We had a shot to win the game and we just came up short. Yeah lamar had bad game but aren't we used to that? Yeah kwame didn't do well but aren't we used to that? We need to try to look at the good things. A loss is never good but I am going to look at it like this. We were this close without our full roster. Same thing with the cavs, spurs and mavs. We can't say (i am going to put my foot in my mouth by saying this but) everytime we lose to trade lamar or kwame because it just seems as if they aren't going to do it. Kwame and lamar actually fit our system when bynum is there.

I have finally got in my head that lamar is not going to be what I want him to be. We need to just understand that when lamar wants to play we will win. And when doesn't we will either lose or have it be a close game until bynum gets back and lamar can do what he does best and pass. Hopefully this summer the front office will get it in their head that lamar need to leave but we can't ask for trades after every game.

All we can do is move on because putting blame on lamar (like we have been all year) is not going to help. We got a game tomorrow night. Hopefully lamar comes to play and gets more then 6 points.

Oh lamarownsem....Just because they were +13 with him out there means nothing. A loss is a loss. Lamar had a bad game so stop trying to defend him every game. I know we can be rough on him (because I am the main one that wants him gone) but stop trying to defend somebody that just can't produce every game.

but this means we are not winning any close games even with full strength if we make the playoffs
especially when phil is gonna design game winningplays for luke, kwame and odom
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I never wanted to trade Odom, but I might have to rethink this tonight.
If we could pull off a Kwame+Odom+1st round pick for Kidd, I would be amazed(this will never happen though
laugh.gif
)

I don't think Lamar has ever taken a last second shot either, I can see why.
He rushed the shot, and he threw up an airball
smh.gif
Alright,

I know you guys are upset...and the only reason I am not as upset is because I just won my game and I just passed my test for LAPD so I am feeling good rightnow...

Trading lamar and kwame right now would be STUPID AS HELL! We are thin enough as it is on the front line and why do we need another PG? And on top of all ofthat 20 MIL A SEASON? Do you want to end up like the heat?

If the right trade comes along like a gasol or trix (who has played great all year. I wish they would have made that deal at the start of the year) we might aswell keep lamar.

Kwame will be off the books this summer and I have a feeling they will do whatever possible to move lamar because the FO has to know that lamar and kobeisn't working.

But hey...its one night...we are missing 4 players and we played the second best team in the east in their house....remember we smoked them by 20 in staples.

Everybody go to sleep and wake up feeling better knowing that hey we have a shot tomorrow.

Originally Posted by tupac003

We had a shot to win the game and we just came up short. Yeah lamar had bad game but aren't we used to that? Yeah kwame didn't do well but aren't we used to that? We need to try to look at the good things. A loss is never good but I am going to look at it like this. We were this close without our full roster. Same thing with the cavs, spurs and mavs. We can't say (i am going to put my foot in my mouth by saying this but) everytime we lose to trade lamar or kwame because it just seems as if they aren't going to do it. Kwame and lamar actually fit our system when bynum is there.

I have finally got in my head that lamar is not going to be what I want him to be. We need to just understand that when lamar wants to play we will win. And when doesn't we will either lose or have it be a close game until bynum gets back and lamar can do what he does best and pass. Hopefully this summer the front office will get it in their head that lamar need to leave but we can't ask for trades after every game.

All we can do is move on because putting blame on lamar (like we have been all year) is not going to help. We got a game tomorrow night. Hopefully lamar comes to play and gets more then 6 points.

Oh lamarownsem....Just because they were +13 with him out there means nothing. A loss is a loss. Lamar had a bad game so stop trying to defend him every game. I know we can be rough on him (because I am the main one that wants him gone) but stop trying to defend somebody that just can't produce every game.

but this means we are not winning any close games even with full strength if we make the playoffs
especially when phil is gonna design game winning plays for luke, kwame and odom
tired.gif
I feel you man....

I think we can win close games. I just checked espn and we have won 4 close games. We can do it. What happened tonight happens all the time. Yeah lamar shouldhave been there but he wasn't and we know he can't defend the 3. Hell he has no d at all. We just have to hope that something goes off in his head comeplayoff time or else we are done.

i swear lamar odom might have one of the lowest basketball IQ's ever. some of the things he does have me
smh.gif
. on that note though can't really blame himon that last shot cuz he really had no other choice. like someone else said Phil needs to come up with a new play. Kobe with 10+ to's is not a good lookthough. hopefully this loss will result in us coming out and playing tough tomorrow night in toronto.

Something told me I should peek at the final score before getting my hopes up watching the game on DVR...that way my feelings aint hurt that much.

But it wouldnt be the Lakers if they didnt give up a game winning 3 and mess up a last play for the potential game winning shot.

I'm done with this thread.

Every time we lose, it's time for someone to be traded.

No where did I say Lamar had a good game. Anyone else might have made the same decisions. You guys always complain about how Lamar never steps up at the end, and guess what, he tried to tonight.

Team effort, team loss.

Let's get the next one.

Real talk.

All of you guys seem to blame someone for the team loss.

IF you go back to take a look at other lakers thread, there is always blaming, *****ing

For example, like last game Luke walton.

You just gotta accept the fact that we lost as a TEAM, not by individual,

What if Kobe bryant made all of his freethrows, what if kwame made if free throw (which is never
roll.gif
) But still you get my point
It was an ugly lost.

Damn, I missed the game. Just read about the Prince game-winner! Damn heartbreaking.
tired.gif

Still glad though that the depleted Lakeshow almost beat a superb Detroit team. Unique triple double by Kobe though.. 11 turnovers!?
eek.gif
Still clutch though.Pistons just got lucky
pimp.gif

Hopefully, we can get a W over the Raptors. Kobe going for 81?!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I had hoped I would feel better this morning....but I don't. This was a terrible loss.

I know we all jump up and down on Lamar and that's heat of the moment, but it's true, Kobe can't have 11 turnovers. He for some crazy reason isstarting to miss key free throws, that needs to stop. Turiaf also missed a key free throw late in the 4th and also early in the fourth.

Fish was NOT open at the top. Look at the player at the top of the key. A pass to Fish would need to be lobbed over where Kobe and Billups were, the defenderat the top of the key would have had an easy steal if the ball went that way. Brown and Odom did the best they could think of.

It just ended up looking like Odom throwing an alley oop.....to the floor.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Tough loss. Hope it doesn't affect tonight's game. They played pretty hard to get this game, they may not have much left for tonight.

Back
Top Bottom