Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

that MATCHIN watch & shirt in the WDUWT post was cool though ???
ohwell.gif

are you asking ? or tellng me?..

if you are telling me then, i can't agree or disagree with your opinion.. i must respect it..

if you are asking, if people didn't think it was cool, you would have seen it with people's respsonses,

The WDYWT thread is real, and they don't hold back nuffin...

^^^ liked it was just wonderin why ur's was ok & a shirt i seen on eastbay & was THINKIN about was LOL ??? thats all...

i think fresh knick pulled it off clean

i was jus gonna rock a plain white tee everyone gonna be looking at the bright kicks not shirt lol

I rock Lacoste hard but that shirt wont do it! I did however go to the Lacoste Boutique and i found a Neon Yellow Polo that matches exactly with the TBHypermaxs. Call it over matching if you want but hoez still jocking. And it goes perfect with the neon 95's heres a pic below of the exact shirt i got.wasnt able to find it online

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Has anyone tried using a protector/waterproofer?
nerd.gif

Also, when the fibers come off, what is left? Does it look faded or "patchy" in that spot?
nerd.gif
Always, always use a water proof on delicate shoes. ALWAYS. I prefer the ultra protector (Footlocker brand)
When the fibers brush off it does not look faded or patchy as 2 there is enough fibers 2 go around 2 make the whole shoe remain neon,
but then again, once this shoe is stained, I highly doubt those affects can be reversed.

Just remember, every step you take, just watch your shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jwis23

that MATCHIN watch & shirt in the WDUWT post was cool though ???
ohwell.gif

Didn't mean any disrespect fyi
smile.gif

Just my opinion. I see a lot of dudes trying too hard to match everything, and it's not that serious.

any dudes out there with big puppies(sz 15) or small feet(sz 8.5) who wants the tennis balls,sneakerhead still has your sizes.

I FINALLY got my pair yesterday, had to sent to send them to my girlfriend's old apt because thats what i had my billing addy under. They got delivered onfriday and they were sitting there ever since. I cant believe the delivery man didnt put it in the leasing office like the UPS and Post Office guys, but whocares...... here are the pics from my phone. oh yea... they are hella bright..
glasses.gif

5673572beae379a7a0ad4b89019b89f6619fcd5.jpg

4a2153e079a6460897b8ed4ceeac4ddbc0f5acd.jpg

60f35bdfea807042aa0c47b40e2f400c5909269.jpg

71f35ad9ed7b7c40ade249160158674cbc42b2e.jpg

6e2350b0eaba78f4a2b143d00dd6a58dc232f00.jpg

10b15de973ab4c054dca8439aefc961742350eb.jpg

a possible outfit.
12a151e379a04b0c4f9baf8ee44fad3ec475711.jpg

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

any dudes out there with big puppies(sz 15) or small feet(sz 8.5) who wants the tennis balls,sneakerhead still has your sizes.

Nope...they've been sold out for awhile. You can't add the sizes to your cart.

Helping NTers out or "selling outside the B/S" LOL.. Whats up Rapido.. Good to see you back as well! HAHA

Back
Top Bottom