Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

^
laugh.gif
no problem.

Originally Posted by bigj505

they kinda mesmerize me.

roll.gif

I LOL'd when I read this, because I remember certain shoes doing that for me. Just sitting them ontop of the box and staring at them. They weren'tjust shoes.. The crack feeling when you opened the box and got that high and then it was gone, actually lasted a while longer.

Those were the days....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

they kinda mesmerize me.

roll.gif

I LOL'd when I read this, because I remember certain shoes doing that for me. Just sitting them ontop of the box and staring at them. They weren't just shoes.. The crack feeling when you opened the box and got that high and then it was gone, actually lasted a while longer.

Those were the days....
rock i feel u on that... but im not sure if its the "deez sexy" mesmerize or the "they wont stop glowing at me" mesmerize
laugh.gif

they kinda mesmerize me.

roll.gif

I LOL'd when I read this, because I remember certain shoes doing that for me. Just sitting them ontop of the box and staring at them. They weren't just shoes.. The crack feeling when you opened the box and got that high and then it was gone, actually lasted a while longer.

Those were the days....
rock i feel u on that... but im not sure if its the "deez sexy" mesmerize or the "they wont stop glowing at me" mesmerize
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
its the color, you're half blinded and still looking, better putsome
smokin.gif
on

Well I took my chance with my pair and wore the size 9 today.

Little bit of info, with great beauty comes great responsibility, my left shoe is dirty on the toe now and I can't get it off!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
smh.gif

I don't even know how that dirty spot got there.......

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I got lots of compliments and what not, dudes that aren't really into sneakers came up asking where to get or any other colors, one said if they made anorange color, got me thinking about that colorway
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

At the end of the day I'm happy, even if they're a bit small, I took the insoles out and they're pretty comfortable now, I LOVE THESE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Glad they are comfortable Rafool!
Thanks bro.

Man I really feel like picking up an extra pair size 10 this time on the bay. Even if I have to pay a bit over retail, it's worth it.
pimp.gif

I'm reeling the royals as well... those will be copped in the future.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

An Orange c/w would be crazy!

or a Teal C/w
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna see a ps of some colors!

BP?
nerd.gif
Yes, yes it would.

That dude that asked me really got me thinking about it.
laugh.gif

^^ Pretty Much.

As long as the Negative Nancy's stay in the Jordan Forum and we dont bring up Zoom Air we are good in here.. lol

Lmao....People start riots about that Zoom

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Here you go Rock...just came in
ready to be shipped out!

I think I just had a slow roller run down my right cheek..
eek.gif

Lets get it...

laugh.gif

Big J... I hope these bring that for me, because its like the word "delicious". Ive never used the word to describe the any food in my life. I've thought food was good as all get out.. but never said "man this was Delicious!"

I always thought a fist pump should go with making that statement.

I want to know delicious.. not just the taste..but delicous the feeling.

TB's......... be delicious. .........Be delicious.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom