Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

1ndp.jpg

great shoe. HOPEFULLY these are close to obtainable

Other than Spacejams, those TB joints >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.
I need those in my life....

I need to try on one of the GR colorways before i continue to invest my time, energy, and eventually money on this.

Before the photos posted the Tennis Balls were not slated to see the light of the day. With the demand being so high (sorta like the Kryptonates) these MIGHTmake it out in limited quantities this Summer.
pimp.gif

15mgx03.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Before the photos posted the Tennis Balls were not slated to see the light of the day. With the demand being so high (sorta like the Kryptonates) these MIGHT make it out in limited quantities this Summer.
pimp.gif

15mgx03.gif
41325934b06d1d2cdf230c5ad7fd14f27019ded.gif

25flrop.jpg

Before the photos posted the Tennis Balls were not slated to see the light of the day. With the demand being so high (sorta like the Kryptonates) these MIGHT make it out in limited quantities this Summer.
pimp.gif

15mgx03.gif
Any info on McFlys????????????????????????

Limited quantities..prolly somethin like the Manny Pacquaio trainers or Kryptonates even..damn...
frown.gif

Man..id rock the hell out of them tennis ball cw..them joints would stop traffic in direct sunlight.My man wearin them rite too..with the strap to the backlike a spur on cowboy boots..i use to rock my AF1´s like that back in the early 90´s.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The Tennis Balls are amazin!!!

I rather those than the McFlys honestly

Any ideas on release dates or not for a while?

Not for awhile.
smile.gif
define "awhile". like "holiday 09 awhile" or "2010 awhile"
i need McFlys in my life. Tennisballs are too bright for me.

Both pairs are for summer '09

if theyre gonna be limited and semi-impossible to purchase, I'll just ask

Nike, can you send me a pair of both("tennis ball" and "McFly"), US sz. 13?...hell I'll rock a 14 if need be

emmanuelabor@hotmail.com if you need my shipping address

thanks guys!

(worth a try right?)

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

pimp.gif

15mgx03.gif
41325934b06d1d2cdf230c5ad7fd14f27019ded.gif

25flrop.jpg
34eahwx.gif

i4qwsi.gif

/\/\/\ That would be heavier than the Pippen II, that had to be a typo. They're don't feel that heavy.

Those *!%%!$% could weight 1lb each and I'd be rockin the Tennis Balls everyday in June butt naked for real.

PLMs did their thing on these. I give them the big high five and dramatic hand clap.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Has anybody tried these on yet?.... are these in footlocker/champs/footactions?
Sports Zone in VA (fredericksburg) got the GR pair that is on Shoetrends. They fit true to size for me and feel pretty good. Even though they arehigh top, they are not heavy. I ended up getting the royal griffs instead, but I got the white/black/red hypermax about a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom