Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

thanks for the replies
smile.gif

just for your info we also got the commets (red) and blues.... im in western australia for those interested....

the tennis balls look like they'd get dirty VERY easy if not looked after.... Also the satin material on the mcflys could stain very easy aswell.nazarethsavage u'd be suprised
smile.gif

McFlys and Tennis Balls releases so far:

Hong Kong - Nike Basketball - 66-68 Fa Yuen Street, Mongkok
- mcflys (10 pairs), neon yellow tennis balls (10 pairs), comet red & varsity royal tennis balls (30 pairs each)

Seoul, South Korea
Itaewon Nike Town - 14 pairs each for mcflys and each tennis balls colorway
Hoop City - quantity unknown

Australia
available in very limited numbers at Foot Locker George St Sydney, Foot Locker Swanston St Melbourne and Foot Locker Murray St Perth

As big a continent as Australia is, only 3 shops had these shoes. That really minimizes the chance of urban accounts in the States getting these shoes.

does anyone know what stores in michigan will get em im close to detroit or if you could let me know what type of nike accounts are gettin em that would helpto thnaks

Originally Posted by Sneakerzzz

- mcflys (10 pairs), neon yellow tennis balls (10 pairs), comet red & varsity royal tennis balls (30 pairs each)

Seoul, South Korea

Australia
available in very limited numbers at Foot Locker George St Sydney, Foot Locker Swanston St Melbourne and Foot Locker Murray St Perth

As big a continent as Australia is, only 3 shops had these shoes. That really minimizes the chance of urban accounts in the States getting these shoes.

i went to the nike basketball on fa yuen street friday but i didnt see anything there, when did/do they release?

Seoul, South Korea

Australia

this makes me nervous.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Seoul, South Korea

Australia

this makes me nervous.

laugh.gif
that is the EXACT thing i was thinkin wen i finished reading that lol

but yeah im nervous too!
eyes.gif

niketowns may still get them. no one knows numbers on these kicks. everyone's stressing for nothing.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

From the looks of it, this release might be leaning toward HOH only.

From the looks of it, from my perspective, i see urban accounts only

If it was HOH it wouldn't even hit Australia.

kix-files released one in each size today around 12 ET. If i wasnt sitting right in front of the computer i would not have known.. There is still a size 11..

The arch above the air bubble should have been made to glow for the Mcflys, nonetheless I think they will look terrific on court and hopefully I can mange toget a pair along with the yellow tennis balls.

also the same in the Tennis Ball...those went for $350. nike and there sneaky releases!!!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

From the looks of it, this release might be leaning toward HOH only.

From the looks of it, from my perspective, i see urban accounts only

If it was HOH it wouldn't even hit Australia.

Australia does get HOH stuff... just very limited... usually 3 stores in the COUNTRY... we don't get all HOH stuff though.... just select models.

Seoul, South Korea

OMG, i should've been at Korea earlier
all cuz of dam school
mad.gif

by mid July which is when i go back there will be non left uhhh

Originally Posted by shaqrules

niketowns may still get them. no one knows numbers on these kicks. everyone's stressing for nothing.
Everyone's stressing because they don't know the numbers on these kicks.

I, on the other hand, live 15 mins. from a HOH and that's if traffic is bad.

Back
Top Bottom