Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

i called puffer reds in michigan and they said they were gettin em but they dont know the date and i called around to some stores that got the dmp and theysaid they were a teir 0 release

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Can't stop staring at the TB's and Mcfly's on the bay..

i need em NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man you aint the only one....... i have saved pics from the auctions and other site and cant stop looking through them.

Huf in SF will for sure get them so it's not HOH exclusive good news for me ! Hahahahaha

good thing HOH Chi is only an hour and a half away from the crib.. def will be there for these.. count on it.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Can't stop staring at the TB's and Mcfly's on the bay..

i need em NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man you aint the only one....... i have saved pics from the auctions and other site and cant stop looking through them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juice8732

good thing HOH Chi is only an hour and a half away from the crib.. def will be there for these.. count on it.

yea HOH isn't that far from me either. this will probably be me first lineup type deal, tennis balls
pimp.gif

if Niketowns get these then the Niketown in Boston most likely wont have them because they never and I mean ever get anything good in....FTL

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

if Niketowns get these then the Niketown in Boston most likely wont have them because they never and I mean ever get anything good in....FTL

i hear u dawg, can never cop anything in boston it sucks.........hopefully urban accounts get these, i think Expressions is one possibly Bodega

^^ Hopefully your right....ive been lookin forward to these for a while now...everytime i go into the Niketown in Boston I swear the Jordan/Basketball sectiongets smaller and smaller

Hypermax Mcflys For Nike Air Yeezy's Zen Grey
I just got this offer.
What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Hypermax Mcflys For Nike Air Yeezy's Zen Grey
I just got this offer.
What do you guys think?

no, unless your the one receiving the zen's.

Looks like Korea is sold out. My cousin went on a run again to go scoop up more but he said they're out. Lucky I got my pair coming in.

These McFlys look like they are gonna come way down in price, especially once they hit the US. there's already a ton of them on ebay for as few have beenreleased so far.

Back
Top Bottom