Offical Thread *Air Jordan IX - Citrus CONFIRMED JULY 1ST 2010*

i am copping off PYS.com for 160 shipped i think its not a bad way to go.. i usually can wait for RD but for these i cant
pimp.gif

Saw these today at the mall and they are nice. Kind of torn between these and the Infrared Pack though. May get the pack and get these later.

i also saw these in person today. and they are
pimp.gif
its a must cop for me. Quality and all was great.

Just picked them up and I am very disappointed. The leather is garbage. It is similar to the leather on the AJ 1 strap (plastic)

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Just picked them up and I am very disappointed. The leather is garbage. It is similar to the leather on the AJ 1 strap (plastic)
I, as well as others who have seen these in person, beg to differ. Quality is decent on these. 

The "Citrus" is actually a lot closer to an ugly mustard color. Not too impressed with these.

Most places have them in stock and would prob let you check them out early.

They drop next weekend for $150

smokin.gif
Straight up in person the shoe is sick. I got them yesterday and could'nt help but break them out today. I just got home and peeped them and one shoe on both sides of the midsole have began to crack in several places. Sucks because im a big fan of the IX's and i like this shoe. I bought them knowin that i was goin to wear them alot and when u wear a shoe with a midsole like that of course crackin is relavent but damn after one wear. I aint trippin...maybe its cuz im 220 pounds..lol or maybe its JB. It just makes me dissapointed because the black and white IX's in august are my grails and I know its gone be the same issue with those.

Seems footlocker only has moved the release date to July 1 for them wonder if other stores will release then instead of July 3 

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Seems footlocker only has moved the release date to July 1 for them wonder if other stores will release then instead of July 3 

Likely because of the holiday.  People like to be fly for the 4th, so of course they wanna shop, and lots of people are gonna be on the road or busy that day.

Back
Top Bottom