Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

I got a 9.5........... somebody gimme a 9! >:
mad.gif

finest​

i missed out on the release..was the whole day for a jazz competition for school...anyone in the chicago area willing to sell me a size 9?? hit me up if your willing to sell me a pair.

Quote:
yo The Last Real Figure Alive i was the dude with the o.g. 13's.....werent you the kid i tried 2 sell my spot 2 4 $300?

No way pal. I already had my pair in the cut. I just stopped by to see who was out there. Them OG 13's was :wow:
eek.gif
. I was try'na play it cool when I walked by & seen them, but when I got inside NTNY I was like :smokin
smokin.gif
"Son had that heat"

:lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]​

I didn't realize the price is so high so far.....
I saw them last week and nobody was touching them in Taiwan...

Got mine at NORT SF, I was the dude in the futuras, there was alot of cutters

Quote:
aye who got got in a snatch and run for they jordans at nort sf cuz it had to be a nter cuz they didnt do ish about it
Yeah I saw that happen, they just snatched it and ran

are the alts officaly sold out everywhere? anyone know of a stone in NY that got slept on or got a ship[ment in late or somethin?? please hook me up if possible..

my email is psychox57@aol.com
Looking For The Following In a 8.5 (DS-VNDS-NDS) :
...White/Gray/Black IV's...True Blue III's...
...Any V's...Any XI's...
...Or Any Other Jordans In a 8.5...
Get At Me...Psychox57@aol.com or IM: Psychox57

Quote:
I hope you stayed...cause there was sizes between 7.5 to 13.

What do u mean they had sizes between 7.5 through 13. I was there before and after it opened. The NBA store sold out of every size, by the time i got to the front door because of the line, the man said they only had sizes 12 and 13 left >:
mad.gif

"I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"
Jay-z

KNICKS FAN SINCE '92-'93!!!

my and my boy was FIRST in line in BOSTON FOOTACTION. u KNO we got our pairs but @#%$ got crazy after we bounced. then me went to MANHATTANS and erybody was pushin and shovin once they open the doors jus to see they only had 4 PAIRS.......SMH

did anyone is BOSTON get these? i know that foot action downtown had around 30 people outside waiting for 25 pairs... ouch.... and i heard manhattan only had 6 pairs for the whole store. out of control.

YUP^^ ig ot my pair at FOOTACTION den when we stepped out some peeps was like 'how come u got em first, u guys is special!?' i just left and went to manhattans only to find there was only 4 PAIRS. if they had their crowds in check den i woulda had another pair since i was 4th in line >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Nahh, just called they sold out this morning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<center><b>I LIKE MY GIRLS LIKE I LIKE MY WEED, DIMES WITH NO SEEDS</b></center>

I know a spot that may get them on the 1st,
which is a Wednesday, and was the original release day for Jordans.

If they do I will get a number of sizes and
will resell to NT'ers for reasonable prices.

I will post Wednesday if I am able to get them.

Does anyone in LA area know where there selling them on the 1st, or does anyone in LA area want to trade my sz 11.5 for your 10.5 please HIT me @ rocmon82@aol.com or IM @ rocmon82.

Thanks.

^ i would also like to know. anywhere in the socal that will be selling them later on this week? i would appreciate any sort of help. thanks in advance. pretendo21@yahoo.com
o21@yahoo.com"] pretendo21@yahoo.com[/email]

Back
Top Bottom