:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey ParkJayer, i'm from South KC{redbridge&holms area}. where they going too be @ in KC? shoot me an email{jumpman102@hotmail.com} w/the store if you could please.i need someone here to keep in touch w/that understands why i buy these shoes. hollar!

Quote:
What time is everyone heading out to NTLA? Can't wait for these shoes. Hope to see you fellow NT's there.

early early early morning.. like 12:01am

how about everyone else? i hope to see some crazy kicks there.. today i saw someone with some Lebron II's that he won at the SF solecollector event..
Need Nike Uptempo 95 white/obsidian

any one willing to trade a size 8.5 in the altitude for my 7.5 black/red 13's? if you are hit me up
dcowboys4ever@comcast.net[/email] AIM:e22s925
<----THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US!!
Check out my ebay auctions
Edited by: at: 02/26/86 10:49 am

All the Seattle heads -- NT Seattle is getting 60 pairs. From what I hear, the employees are allowed to purchase 1 themselves. Whether they can hold for their homies or not, I do not know.

It will be packed. I've spoken to a few of my friends and i know some of them are going at 10am - 12 noon. So do not be surprised to see a decent size line very early. I would recommend you to go early. Don't worry about those people talking about going down with a crew of like 20+ people or whatever because there goes the risk of them not being able to get their size.

Disregard how much more "hype" people are saying, and how many people they are bringing at whatever time. Just get there early, and you should be alright.

I have a few pics of the Altitude XIII...anyone willing to host them? I will send the pics to their email
It's Aftermath here now Shady Records got it locked La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

These shoes dates are changing every second.I just went up in Iversonmall in the Shoe City and they said they are getting the Black/Green 13, but they said they wont release until March 19. They are very smart because the flints release on this day to. so if i don't get the altitudes on the 26, I will be at Iversonmall at 12:00 p.m. So if you are going to be up there at this date expect rampages.
These shoes are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Quote:
All the Seattle heads -- NT Seattle is getting 60 pairs. From what I hear, the employees are allowed to purchase 1 themselves. Whether they can hold for their homies or not, I do not know

There is no way thats true.. If that was true, there would only be like 30 pairs available. I don't think any NT will allow employees to purchase these first like that.

Need Nike Uptempo 95 white/obsidian

if i get there at 1 or 3 am if that considered campin since i didnt say there the day be4 and would i be able to get in since its a open mall

Hope it works this time. I'm using photobucket instead of imageshack.

any spots near bay area pittburg... concord... antioch... anywhere near these locations? don't feel like going to frisko stupid early. thanks in advance
... your mom goes to college!

AIM - Djei24
Email - Djedef@comcast.net

I read most of the thread but its so much, i jus wanna know is anywhere in florida getting these?

how much is retail for these and why the hype? i dont usually buy jordans so................ :pimp:
pimp.gif

I need SZ12-13
Supremes,bapestas,cali,hemps,jordan 4 and 5's

Any valley nters, going to the footaction in the northridge mall?

I called and they said they was gettin them on march 1st, wth???

^^ Well I know for a FACT that the 3 footactions around my way are NOT SELLING them BEFORE March 1. Simple as that!
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

Back
Top Bottom