Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

what is "gr shoes" ? a lot of kids at my school were talking about the XIII's , hopefully my other brother can come too, he gets off work at 9pm. Are we allowed to hold places in the line?

midnight release at NTLA? Where else?

also, im new to this camping thing so what does this mean:

1. l Rice Rocket l
2. airjodan206
3. Andy206
4. Supremedunks(stay off my size 10.5)
5. ThaSZ
6. Yaopinoy206
7. krazyl3gz
8. Shoenewb206
9. Seattle206
10. B1LLY HOYLE

????
thanks...
Looking for SZ 11
-Air Max 97: Silver, Gold, Black/lime.
-Air Max 95: Mita
-Air Force 1: 3M/Snake, HTM 2 both colors
-Dunk: Stormtrooper

1. l Rice Rocket l
2. airjodan206
3. Andy206
4. Supremedunks(stay off my size 10.5)
5. ThaSZ
6. Yaopinoy206
7. krazyl3gz
8. Shoenewb206
9. Seattle206
10. B1LLY HOYLE
11. Money Making A + friends
12. dUnit469
13. me
14. mom
15. dad
16. little sister
17. grandma
18.nephew
19. brother in law
20.TheGradeschoolDropout (maybe)
Can anyone save me the trouble and hook me up with a size 8.5 or 9?

Anything more than retail + tax and shipping, no thanks.
Buy My Heinekens!!!6 Days Left!
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63850&item=5364938492&rd=1
size 8.5

Quote:
Anything more than retail + tax and shipping, no thanks.
right :lol:
laugh.gif

What ever happend to Jordan sending you something to know about the Altitudes like he did the Nubuck's and the Melo's

Whats the point of the :lol:
laugh.gif
? By saying Im paying no more than retail I really dont care that much about these shoes. Im not gonna go out of my way to get these.

Altitudes are my last concern when you look at everything else coming out.

-QS XXs
-Black XXs
-Flints
-Laser IVs in 3 colorways
-Black Dub Zeros
-4 pairs of Xs

Seriously, these arent worth me waiting 12 hours in line for. Actually, Ill drop buy NT Seattle around 7am, and if theres a line longer than 60, Ill just go get something to eat and hang out in Seattle for the day.
Buy My Heinekens!!!6 Days Left!
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63850&item=5364938492&rd=1
size 8.5

im going to NTSF at 4 ish. im getting my pair. probably another line like last time **allll the way around to cuttie.

Quote:
Whats the point of the ?
Think about it. Granted you don't think they're that great or worth more than retail, me neither. But good luck on finding those for the price you're asking if you're not picking them up yourself or come across a generous seller.

i was at this spot near my house the other day asking them about the shoes, and the manager told me that if i wanted a pair i would have to buy some accessories to go with it (shirts, shorts, etc.). He said that if i didnt he could let other people who are going to buy accesssories get their shoes before me. He said that JB is enforcing this rule, not him. I just kept thinking "thats a load of bs. like JB can actually make you do that"
Click here for easy money

your big *** 10x10 tent is going to cover up the whole side walk.
:rofl:
roll.gif

Isn't that long list for the NT's camping out in Seattle? I think i am going to try to be there at 12 am.

Edit- I thought NTLA was opening at 8 am not midnite. Can anyone confirm that they will have a midnite release?

Niketown Los Angeles will be opening at 8:00 a.m., this has been confirmed by 2 managers and every employee that I talked to today.
I need Jordan VI's (any color, NDS/DS) size 11.5
E-mail me at joe23daddie@aol.com

Quote:
when are you going to the fa a northridge, the 26th or 1st....imma b there like at 8 on the 26th and my aunt will b there early on the 1st

I was gonna go saturday but i just called the footaction and they said they come out on the 26th but their not getting them, This is pissing me off

San Fernando Valley Stand Up!

One question....anyone confirm "wristbands"? in the AM? does this mean even if you are #20 in line and waited out all night...that still doesn't really mean that your are ..let's say #20? can anyone confirm this?.
Thanks
"J23"
The site for rare Jordan signatures​

i thought i could sleep easy since i am like 15 minutes away from NT seattle but thats not the case.

whens the earliest people are heading down to camp out?

Im somewhat confused is this a list for people who are camping out thursday night and waiting the whole day at niketown till 12am saturday morning or is this a list of people who are lining up at 9-10am saturday morning

oh and by the way who ahead of me on that list is also planning on getting a sz 14???

Back
Top Bottom