Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

That is crazy, a line 3 days before they release. I am glad i am not getting them from ntsf. Hopefully NTLA doesn't have a line until friday night. Someone in LA should keep an eye out if and when a line starts forming at NTLA.

That guy HAS to have a laptop with him.

I'd be checkin ebay Airfob style with that much time on my hands.
s...55​

shouldnt be no debate as to who's number one in line now should there, if he doesnt get the kicks, then something is wrong

the manager probably see's him, and already knows his name, so he got his pair on lock
How can I ease the stress and learn to live with these regrets​

:rofl:
roll.gif
homie serious

>:
mad.gif
How do you know they are ugly and Filipinos collin8008???matter of fact,that was your family and who cares if they are forming a line 2 days early,mind your own business racist!!! >:
mad.gif

why dont u pay $200+ and get them instead of waiting outside for 2-3 days? is 48-60 hrs of camping outside worth $70? |I
tired.gif

^ for real

And I like to think of it this way.

You can get some nice sleep on Weds./Thurs/Fri. night, work on Weds. and Thurs., take Friday off, and with the money you can buy your pair on ebay for $250.

I hope he realizes it's 1 per person and he can't buy out the stock or nothin....weds. afternoon is just insane... :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

s...55​

Quote:
You can get some nice sleep on Weds./Thurs/Fri. night, work on Weds. and Thurs., take Friday off, and with the money you can buy your pair on ebay for $250.
laugh.gif
dont tell that to the guy in SF

Friday:

Hi 55
Lo 39

:D
happy.gif

Not bad.

I'll try and wear somethin nice that you guys haven't seen in awhile. :wink:
wink.gif

s...55​

Quote:
why dont u pay $200+ and get them instead of waiting outside for 2-3 days? is 48-60 hrs of camping outside worth $70?

EXACTLY...makes no sense to me....quite frankly campin out for 10 hours on my part seems stupid....oh well...
s...55​

Quote:
A line has started at NTSF already?? OMG this is crazy, I'm glad I found somewhere else to find em, NTLA is gonna be a zooooo.

A line up already? Sick

Quote:
instead of unloading them on ebay, im going to unload my sperm inside the shoe, and hopefully itll get pregnant and make more baby altitudes

Sounds like a plan.

this is why im kinda happy Boston NTs dont get stuff......savages like that would make me go harder (pause) and there would def be drama down there.....

oh and if they are waiting like that to get ONE pair then :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
to them.....3days of my time > $70 profit.....however if hes getting multiple pairs and getting cake then more power to him......i dont knock anyones hustle :pimp:
pimp.gif

<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----

After i get my kicks im dancing in front of every 1 else thats still online im gonna be the kid wit the blue/grey hurache 2k4's dancing doing the 1,2 step in front of all yall :rofl:
roll.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Quote:
After i get my kicks im dancing in front of every 1 else thats still online im gonna be the kid wit the blue/grey hurache 2k4's dancing doing the 1,2 step in front of all yall

you wildin :lol:
laugh.gif
...for most nt'ers getting the shoes is only half the battle....getting them home is the real challenge... :lol:
laugh.gif

<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----

So for all MD heads can so one list malls that are getting them other then iverson and PGplaza.

Which one do you think will be more crowded pg plaza or Iverson mall

Back
Top Bottom