Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
I think that's every NT'ers worst nightmare.

Getting your credit card denied on a limited release shoe. Ouch.

Sorry bro.
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: chiggafied@gmail.com
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon

anybody see if the line is crzy at eastridge mall in the bay area yet? I heard that mall has power problems right now

Drove by NTNY around 6 this morning and went home. The line was around the corner from the front entrance.

Does anyone know of any spots that still have 'em in the NYC area?

I was on Jamaica Ave. yesterday and a bunch of spots got them. They want $220+ tho. Is NTNY selling out at open? I think they have more pairs then they let people know about.

^ JUst drove by LA.. over 100+ cats.. also people sleeping in their cars.. they must have people saving their space in line. I just came right home. i'm not going to wait 4 hours and be told to go home..
Need Nike Uptempo 95 white/obsidian

Standing in line at greenspoint in houston since 5:30 this morning they said they will open at 7 its now 7:25 and there still not open. Called and they said they won't open till 10. Hung up and called again then they said they won't open till 12. Has this happen to anyone yet. This is really stupid. This is a footaction are they able to do this. What are other places in houston like?
Aim: IkeChris2003
drcsimpson@yahoo.com

Went to Footaction in Northgate mall in Durham NC, they only had 21 pair total. About 25 people got turned away. They told me store will be opening at 8am, I got there around 7, and by 7:45am they were sold out.
frown.gif
I regret waking up.
[/b]

just got back from PG, got their at 4:15, there were already a few people waitin in their cars in the parking lot. At around 5:30 everyone went from their cars and waited outside at the front door. The line outside grew long as what. They opened the mall at 7:00 and then it was a straight sprint to DTLR. I got there pretty fast, but there was already like 8 people in line who got in through a different door. DTLR opened at eight, I was like the 12th one in, and they were already sold out in 8.5 and 9, so i got a 9.5. when I got out, there were big lines at DTLR and footaction, along with like 20 people at shoe city. Well i'm glad I got my pair, but if anybody wants to trade an 8.5 or 9 for a 9.5 email me: ezeblazin@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom