Official: 04.05.09 Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:30PM PST on FSN

lmao Randolph
laugh.gif

you have got to be kidding me

we cant be playing like this going into the playoffs, the Lakers need to man the %#+% up and play Lakers basketball, +!* have i been watching lately?? we wontmake it out of the 1st round playing like some (())'s

glad we got the W but jesus

SMFH...

Omg kobe getting worked by eric gordon.

How do you let that happen?

smh.gif
smh.gif

Gordon
88926f919a8b85dce39466b0bd92b677d651d878.gif

I'm tuning into this game late...have the Lakers been playing like this all game long?

Man fricking Lakers should be ASHAMED about their performance tonight by letting a Lottery team like the Clips hang around.

laugh.gif
@ the Lakers, if only we could play elite teams everyday, cause we definitely have the "playing down to your competition" complex.

lakers ---- always giving fan's their money's worth....

UCLA stopped UCLA - well done.

and it holds true UCLA D > UCLA Off.

What the hell did I just watch?

There were so many missed calls by the officials during the game. I can understand the game speed and stuff underneath the basket, but when its obvious stuffthats happening right in front of you like Pau's jersey being pulled or Lamar being denied a chance to go to the ball or Kobe being all over Gordon itsjust pathetic.

I left with 6:70 left....we were up by 19... and we had 81.....how the hell did we only win by three and score 7 points in 6 minutes?! ....this team is goinghome early unless something changes

Back
Top Bottom