Official '09-'10 NT PI Fantasy Basketball League

ayt dudes,we need everybody to log in and register in our league to get started.if you are having problems logging in shoot me a PM and we'll work it out.

ei my bad fellas for not being on top of things.2k10 is ruining my life for real...

just to update,of the 18 dudes who said they were down,only 12 dudes actually registered.if you have not registered yet and still want to play,the last day ofregistration is on friday.as long as we have an even number of teams in our league we can get this started.

regarding the draft,i would like for everyone to lemme know the most convenient time to conduct our draft between friday and saturday.we can consolidate theinfo and choose the best time for everyone.

I'm good every Friday night until Saturday morning
happy.gif

Hey Tony! I'm cool to have the draft on the evening of either Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday. Just let us know what time. If I can't be there, thenauto-pick is cool with me. Thanks man!

thanks for the response fellas.believe me i want to get this started asap.alot of the dudes who signed up simply forgot they did i think.i've PM'd mostof the guys and less than half replied.

we'll do the draft this friday night,lemme know what time is cool with you guys.we'll just have an auto-pick done for people who can't bethere.don't worry,you won't get hosed by the auto-pick because the system bases the picks on the highest rated player left on the board.

to be fair with everyone, lets have an auto pick instead. we can rank our players and let the computer do the draft for us. guys, your thoughts?

lets set a deadline for ranking our players. say first minute (12:01 AM) of Sept. 27th? If some were not able to fix their rankings then we'll pushthrough with the auto draft. Guys, lets help our Commissioner.

i suggest that we set a live draft schedule. those who can't make it would have to settle for the auto pick.

Back
Top Bottom