Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Dope ! This is my first raffle I've won since all the stores in my area went to raffles 2 years ago . 1/3 so far . I'm hoping my size 12 isn't too big like people are speculating

only place so far that i know give u alot of time is footlocker. u have from 9am to 6pm

finishline u gotta get em before between 8am and 10am

and ima be s**t faced friday night 
mad.gif

either way let me stop complaining. 3 for 23 so far

Last edited:
I get pretty antsy waiting on a call, but it doesn't seem like that many folks have even got a call so far. :nerd:

Did anybody get a call(s) back from any of the stores on 3rd street Santa Monica? I entered 4 raffles there (HoH, F23, Champs, Shoepalace), but have yet to receive a call back. Wondering if they called people back yet...
Same boat, let's hope...

only place so far that i know give u alot of time is footlocker. u have from 9am to 6pm

finishline u gotta get em before between 8am and 10am

and ima be s**t faced friday night >:

either way let me stop complaining. 3 for 23 so far
funny you say s**t faced tomorrow night: my ex and her friend are coming over tomorrow. First thing was make sure you got enough grey goose.

i just got my HS call... one more to go, hopefully JJ call.. congrats to all who got callbacks, and to those waiting for callbacks keep them phones charged.

Got a call from Footaction Memorial. 1/14 so far. Would rather get a call from FTL so I can use my coupon. Just want one pair.

Alright not a single call. I called and two have already made all of their calls. I don't think I'll be getting a call tomorrow.

I haven't "camped" since cool grey 11's a few years ago. My local HOH is doing fcfs. How early should I show up? Need my size 11.5! Need to use some store credit I have and a reward.

Also, I read someone say a few pages back that NDC won't get them? That doesn't sound right, I have a 20% coupon I want to use on the double. Hope I can get my two pairs.

Walter..

Alright not a single call. I called and two have already made all of their calls. I don't think I'll be getting a call tomorrow.

I haven't "camped" since cool grey 11's a few years ago. My local HOH is doing fcfs. How early should I show up? Need my size 11.5! Need to use some store credit I have and a reward.

Also, I read someone say a few pages back that NDC won't get them? That doesn't sound right, I have a 20% coupon I want to use on the double. Hope I can get my two pairs.

Walter..
GS and below sizes are gonna be on NDC. mens sizes will be on SNKRS. but ya never know....if by some miracle these mens sizes end up sitting, they may very well end up on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom