Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Yea I struck out at San Fran Raffle. Down to online purchases. My mouse clicking game is strong though so I think I might be okay. 

If you miss the call or don't answer, they just leave a voicemail and let you know you won and when the pick up time is right?

flu game not related but I copped one pair of shoe on eBay and the item listing is located in CA but the item was shipped from Hongkong? 

Are these really that hyped? Sure I see Nike and other advertising these but for some reason I thought it would be more hype.

Both me and my gf got call backs from Champs Sun Valley last night. She didn't want a GS pair so she put down a 9 and I put a 9.5. Leaning towards the 9 though.. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Let me get that 9.5 [emoji]128064[/emoji] Lol

Something tells me that Jordan Brand produced super large quantities of these...like enough for everyone who wants to cop will get to cop. Niketowns in LA are doing FCFS which leads me to think that they must have enough for the hoards of people who will be coming in to buy them. Thoughts?

If you miss the call or don't answer, they just leave a voicemail and let you know you won and when the pick up time is right?

Depends on the store. Usually means you forfeit your pair tho.

Mike Rich could have helped you out.

I actually started watching his channel not too long ago. Helped me get some CM1s for cheap since he shows deals sometimes in his vlogs and I pass Some stores on my way to work lol.

Got my call from FTA, but I'm feeling bad because my son did not get a call. What should I do NT Fam?

Was in a similar situation a little while back, ended up getting my pair and paying resell for my brothers. If I were you, get your pair, that means only one shoe you try to hit on SNKRS.
If I was a 9.5 and hit on multiple raffles, I would definitely oop you a pair. Hopefully someone here that has can help you out

How much more hype do you want?
He's looking for riots
mean.gif
 These are plenty hyped, and just like the infrared VI thread, even though there's a gaggle pairs, a lot of people will be in here on Saturday all salted up. Although IDK if its the holiday weekend or what, but I thought resell prices would have been at masters level already. Still seeing a lot of Sub-300 prices on ebay and GOAT  

I'm such an idiot, missed two raffle calls and both didn't allow me to reclaim the pair. Actually tried to call back multiple times to try different stories, "got disconnected", "just missed the call am I still good?" but no luck. It sounded like finishline might have allowed it but they were all out after I called back a few minutes later and then champs flat out denied me. They must just cross out your name if you don't answer. Being the idiot I am I didn't have my sound on for my phone at all times. Oh well still got online

Was in a similar situation a little while back, ended up getting my pair and paying resell for my brothers. If I were you, get your pair, that means only one shoe you try to hit on SNKRS.
If I was a 9.5 and hit on multiple raffles, I would definitely oop you a pair. Hopefully someone here that has can help you out
Thanks. I'm hoping that he gets a call today. He knows that if he wore my size, he could have any pair that I have. Only problem is that I'm a 8.5-9 and he's a 11.

Going to be a crazy weekend for sure. Expecting my second son any moment now, hopefully I can grab a pair in between all the madness. If not, just copping my sons Crib size as a consolation prize lol

Back
Top Bottom