Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I'm sure there are plenty of re-sellers on here. Im only looking to grab 2 so I know the size is right. 

double or nothing here!! Trying to have a pair to rock and one to stock. Going cliche on that one lol. I just want to wear these without worrying about messing them up cuz i know i got a pair on ice. 

Thats the hopes and dreams anyway. Who knows what will really happen lol.

^
tumblr_m98z03vbb61qi0d7lo8_r1_250.gif

double or nothing here!! Trying to have a pair to rock and one to stock. Going cliche on that one lol. I just want to wear these without worrying about messing them up cuz i know i got a pair on ice. 

Thats the hopes and dreams anyway. Who knows what will really happen lol.

Seriously? If you can't get two you won't get any?

Zero chance LOL. Not even 1% I get all my shoes online :smile: I can't even remember the last time i walked into a store for pickup.

More than likely, definitely well over 750k.I know Willowbrook HoH gets if not, close to a g in pairs, so even smaller accounts are probably getting aroundaround 2-3 cases (36-54 pairs)

More than likely, definitely well over 750k.I know Willowbrook HoH gets if not, close to a g in pairs, so even smaller accounts are probably getting aroundaround 2-3 cases (36-54 pairs)

Two local Hibbett Sports each got 66, two local Champs each only got 24.

Allocation was weird.

I got one pair out seven. I might need to do a little for metallics, since those are a must have for me.

I got one pair out seven. I might need to do a little for metallics, since those are a must have for me.
Yea, the SJs and hopefully the Dr Doom foams are my retirement shoes. The jams will be the biggest hype in the last 10 years. I think im just going to pre order now and not go through this in December. 

I didn't enter one single raffle for this shoe, daughter has tournament games all weekend for AAU so it's online!!! I've had success copping online with the French Blues, Masters, 72-10, and every other shoe that I wanted minus Yeezys. Shouldn't be too hard to cop!!!

Yea, the SJs and hopefully the Dr Doom foams are my retirement shoes. The jams will be the biggest hype in the last 10 years. I think im just going to pre order now and not go through this in December. 

Better make sure that PO legit before someone run off on you :lol:

Where are folks coming up with these numbers? :smh: There's supposedly more of these than a BF release and close to holiday 11 numbers.. Ok. :lol:

Where are folks coming up with these numbers? :smh: There's supposedly more of these than a BF release and close to holiday 11 numbers.. Ok. :lol:

Probably being extrapolated from the stores they've talked to about their allocation coupled with the availability on the Footsites' Launch Locator versus other more limited releases.

Back
Top Bottom