Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

So here is a new one on FNL.

Finally got through on FNL mobile. Wife called with a new GC. Put everything in but then FNL is asking for a cc. Why? My GC covers the cost. So I put in the cc, submit...error. Did this a few times with no luck.

Then went on a remote server, did the same thing but this time FNL didn't ask for my cc info. Submitted order and went through the first time. Very strange. FNL is a comedy of errors.

Anybody from Houston area need 10.5 pm me I have a shiekhs raffle confirmation I will not be picking up

Bruhs, I've had Finish Line open for an hour and 45 minutes and i'm still "waiting." :smh:

That said, copped my pair on SNKRS :smokin

So here is a new one on FNL.

Finally got through on FNL mobile. Wife called with a new GC. Put everything in but then FNL is asking for a cc. Why? My GC covers the cost. So I put in the cc, submit...error. Did this a few times with no luck.

Then went on a remote server, did the same thing but this time FNL didn't ask for my cc info. Submitted order and went through the first time. Very strange. FNL is a comedy of errors.
I bet you'll have some pending charges on that card though.  stupid fnl

Tried getting on SNKRS at 10:04 but got error twice, so i decided to like mehh forget it, my friend also got the same problem. Went to the mall and picked up my pair at champs then on the way home i decided to try snkrs thru safari browser and then waited in line, exited the browser then forgot about it.. Just right now i looked at my email and saw paypal charged me lol

Happy I managed to cook on multiple pairs 
nthat.gif

Have only used SNKRS once before this. Got through finally and once I checked out they said my order is pending and I've been put in line. Anyone know what the chances are I'll get a pair if this happened?

Have only used SNKRS once before this. Got through finally and once I checked out they said my order is pending and I've been put in line. Anyone know what the chances are I'll get a pair if this happened?
your pair isnt secured yet.  you need to get the "Got 'Em" notice that comes after the "Pending, In Line" notice.

Last edited:
Praying to "lil b" the based god that none of my pairs come in the mail with the Peter North glue stains along the seam of the red and black that I've seen on some pairs

Guys keep trying on footsite apps. FTL told me it was sold out in sz 12 on desktop at 7:05 AM. I copped via FTL iPhone app at 8:40 AM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom