Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Finishline is showing me no love on mobile site..over 2k in pending charges..tried another card that has 400+ in pending charges too. Smh

What's crazy about the finish line situation is that a couple of years ago I had multiple charges for a pair of 3lab5 and multiple pair showed up on my door step [emoji]128563[/emoji]

i give up yo nobody wants accept my money fro these shoes

Mobile link fam
its not that i cant get in it wont prcess my payments. i been trying through fnl mobile and website its not an issue of getting through my payments wont process ive tried altering the adress, using diff browsers creating new paypal accounts with different cards nothing works for me im screwed

Got thru FNL bout 15 min ago ... now to wait n see if they gon cancel

Last edited:
Just got through on Finish Line, email confirmation came seconds after I placed the order.  Still no order confirmation from SNKRS though...

This was way easier to get than I figured. Got the french and flus now. Waiting to see what that black white pair is about now

Hmmm do SNKRS orders get cancelled like that? Sorry for the noob questions but this is the first time ive ever ordered anything off the app lol. Usually can cop in store
not really, u should be good with these.mits justbthat past releases have given order confirmatin and then cancellations, imo, ur not safe until u see that shipment confirmation

Back
Top Bottom